Ragamuffin & Tumbleweed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo Precious!

:tears2:

0402b.jpg

I might as well just kiss my heart good-bye. :kiss:

I'm glad their operations went well. Here's hoping for aquick recovery and a smooth transition back to the way they were.

-Carolyn

Thanks guys, I sure hope they'll go back to the way they were...

This was them at 5 months old, right before the fighting started. :(
buns0601.jpg

They had so much fun playing together and investigating.
0412m.jpg

Please, can I come in?
0412l.jpg

Their very first bunny hut. You wouldn't believe how small this box was!
0324g.jpg

Didn't Tumbleweed look like a lil guinea pig? hehe
0324f.jpg

Look at that baby fuzz on Muff and those wavies on Tumble. :)
0324e.jpg

It's so funny howTumblelookssmaller than Muff in this pic and nowshe's so much bigger. I just love these bunnies. Ihope they are able to bond again.

0324g.jpg

Laura

I'm always lookingat your bunny pictures but I didn't realize I never said anything! I'vebeen lurking!!! :shock:

Laurawrote:
It's so funny howTumblelookssmaller than Muff in this pic and nowshe's so much bigger.

Thanks y'all :) Yeah, Tumble was tee tiny whenI got her. She was barely 4 weeks old, poor baby.At the time, I didn't know better. :( Muff was 7 weeks.

My bunnies had their first bondingsession today! It went pretty well! I took them into the bathroom, andat first there was a little sniffing, nudging, scuffing and chasing,but not too much, no real fighting. I only intended to make the firstsession about 15-20 minutes, but by that time, they were doing so wellthat I decided to move them out into the hallway, and we spent most ofthe afternoon out there. Tumble was so laid back. Muff was a littlehuffy and had to have things on her terms. If Tumble went up to her,she would thump and run off. But if she went up to Tumble, it was okay.And eventually, they were cuddling up nose-to-nose.

I want to go ahead and either build or buy a new cage that they canshare whenever they're ready, but I need your advice. Should I build aNIC cage, or get a dog crate? Would an XL be big enough for both mybuns? They're 5 and 8 lb bunnies.

Ok! Here are the pics from today.....

Tumble - right before she jumped the fence:
110805a.jpg

Mom!? What did you do? (I blocked it w/the table, haha).
110805b.jpg

Meanwhile, Muff is over here hogging the hay:
110805c.jpg

Moving into the same vicinity...
110805d.jpg

A little closer.....
110805e.jpg

Two little footballs:
110805f.jpg

Looking for treats:
110805g.jpg

Nose to nose!
110805h.jpg

And finally...grooming! awwww

110805k.jpg

Congrats on the bonding session. I'msure it will get better and better. With the NIC cubes I guess itseasier to customize them according to how you wish the cage to looklike. It all depends on youI guess. Cages are never too big.I'm starting to feel my cage is a little small for 2 bunnies but I donthave the cash or space for anything larger at the moment.

Back