Ragamuffin & Tumbleweed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110805k.jpg

:love::inlove: they are so cute!

It's been awhile since I've posted an update. Time flies so fast! I've had major computer problems in the last few months and haven't kept up with the forums as much because loading the pages was soooo sloooow. The good news is, I got a new computer! The bad news is, my refrigerator died, and now I don't have the money to get a new one since I bought a computer, LOL. Had to have the computer, though, for my classes (some of them are online).

Anyway . . . on to the bunnies . . . Muff and Tumble both went through GI stasis over the holidays, and boy was that ever stressul. There were times I didn't know if they'd make it or not. It seemed to go on forever because they didn't have it at the same time, but as soon as Muff got better, it started for Tumble. They are both completely recovered now (with voracious appetites!), but they're still not bonded. It's so frustrating because they'll do so well for awhile, and then they backslide. :? We were up at my parents' house for two weeks during the holidays, and they got along perfectly the whole time. But when we came back home to "their" turf, it was back to square one. They're SO territorial! I also have a foster bunny now, which has them all in a tizzy.

Here are some pics of them at my parents' house. They look like a bonded pair there. :(

I don't have anything newer than these right now because my camera wouldn't work with my old computer, and I haven't tried it with the new one yet. Hopefully, I'll try it soon and post some more recent pics, and some of the foster bunny. Muff's fur is all grown out, and you can't even tell she ever had a (bad) haircut, hehe.

This is my nephew, Chase, holding them. We call him "Bunny Boy"
because he loves them so much and is good with them.
123105d.jpg

Muff's profile - her face has flattened out some.
122705c.jpg

Their "Nene" (my mom) made them this bunny hut.
123105a.jpg

Seeee? Being bonded wouldn't be so bad!
123105c.jpg

Yummy cilantro
122705e.jpg

"Groom me."
122705d.jpg

"Okay, now I'll groom you..."
122705a.jpg

"...right after I wash my toes."
122705f.jpg

That's all for now. ;)

I absolutely love that someone named a rabbit Tumbleweed!!! :bunnydance: I was supposed to name Marbles that but he didn't respond to it. And the grooming pictures are :hug1. Your babies are too cute! I hope it's okay I feel like smooshing them. :rofl: Post more pics when you can.:thumbup

Latest posts

Back