Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah well. The little british girl is happily running around on our floor. Boy can she eat parsley. I believe even P and B are terrified of getting too close to her food. Well one more pic soon. If a certain Ariana posts...

Jj

Pembrooke Here!

Tyme for your dawily pictwure updwate! Mommy gave mwe wots and wots of parsley but she said not pettleies becuz shez sickiez. I mwade her fweel all bwetter by binkying. I wearned that she woooooovvvvveeeeeessss that. I also loafed awound, i tink she wiked tat to. Moomy said i haz wots of fans. I wike pweople wooking at mwe. Hear! Enjoy my endwess beuty. So hear adowing fans!

15899_302144_110000000.jpg

"Adwore mwe!"

Jj (Ie)

Ooooh I love binkies they always make me giggle. They look so silly when they do it.

Pretty bunny. Is she sitting in a shadow in that last picture or is she normally half a color like that?

Ahh yeah hardly anyone comments on my blog but I just keep going. Maybe it's the lack of pictures. Oh well.

Anaira wrote:
Binkies; the worlds best medicine! ...now how can we bottle it and sell it?

1st. We take a shelter bunny. Give it the best life ever! Then when it binkies swipe a magical rainbow over top and a friend catches the rainbow which sucked up the joy from the binky.

No bunnies would be hurt in the making of this process.

Jj

MagPie wrote:

Pretty bunny. Is she sitting in a shadow in that last picture or is she normally half a color like that?

No. She's sitting in a shadow. Thank you! I thought it was pretty cause you could see her little booties!

Jj

I know exactly what you're talking about people not commenting on your blog. I feel like I am writing to myself sometimes. It kind of discourages me to write.

Maybe I will check out the photography section, I never really thought about all of this when choosing the color black, but I am glad I didn't because Fru won my heart hands down!
I see that Pembrooke loves parsley, have you tried giving her cilantro? I thought Fru loved parsley until I gave him cilantro.
Brit

Aren't parsley and cilantro the same thing?
Hey shoot me a PM and I'll help you with all your camera help! I'll comment on your blog~ As AeroGoes Thump did! So will I! I will always and forever be your first bloggy friend!

Jj

parsley and cilantro are different, I think. I think cilantro is what I would call coriander. Reuben wasn't that keen on it, lol.

Well Pembrooke loves her parsley! I want to get her her very own parsley plant! Also when the Christmas tree arives I'm hoping that she will be able to run around it! It seems just like something she would like!
She's such an odd one though because she'll stop and sway side to side, not dizzy sway but just contemplating what she should do next! Also when I place towels down on the floor for her to run around on, she'll never leave them!
She also "walks". Which is her walking but moving all her legs at different times instead of her hopping!

Jj

Well today is the day to remember to very well loved pets. They were Aero and Thumper.

Aero was my first rabbit, I got him at 3 months old. He was a mini-rex with broken colouring. He was very high-strung and extremely energetic. He was bought from a low quality breeder. I loved him very very dearly. I still do and today he watches over Pembrooke and enjoys the tasty wonders of Heaven. Some people believe that only the strongest survive. They were wrong. Aero was the strongest yet he died in the night, not even a year old. He was 7 months.

15899_041356_530000001.jpg

On to Thumper. He was a dwarf hotot with only one black eye. He was my little gay bunny. He had a pink igloo, a pink harness and an overall pink personality. I got him at 4 months old hoping he'd be a wonderful friend for Aero. Neither were neutered so it didn't really work. Thumper had the best binky on the planet, a unique mind and originality. His fur was coarse and rough and from neglect as a baby his feet were permantly staing yellow. He died at 5 months old.

15899_041356_520000000.jpg

My beautiful boys stand with all the other rabbits of the other world. Munching,binkying and friends.

My Grandpa died a couple of years ago and so did his best friend. I imagine them in Heaven talking to each other each holding a rabbit in their arms waiting for me to come.

Life will go on, but when the unexpected happens, your world stops. I pray for all who know this feeling, the feelings yet to come. Please hold your bunny in your arms and giveit the bestest hug. Gentle, soft,loving,caring. I love my Aero and my Thumper. I love all rabbits. Please give your rabbit the best life possible so when you enter Heaven all those lost friends that were just in another room come out and suprise you with that hug that you gave them. And you'll realize they'd been hugging you your entire life.

I'm sorry if this post is sad, but I felt it needed to be done. Thank you for reading it and thank you for feeling the hugs that I feel as I'm typing this. That warmth will never stop. Never.

Jj

First Bloggy Friend,

Cilantro and parsley are similar but not exactly the same, I am not sure what coriander is. In our produce section it's pretty common, but maybe it isn't where you're from. I forget we are from different places sometimes.

I love seeing the pictures of the two friends you lost recently I felt like I kind of new knew them through your blog.

Brit

Cute bunny, I had an angora once with your buns coloring like 20 years ago. The dogs are gorgeous. Do they get along with your bunny?

Back