Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Pembrooke is protesting so I'll tell you about the movie Hugo! I saw it yesterday and was crying with joy at the end of it! If you have a chance and are interested in that type of thing I higly recommend it!

Jj

I'm the proud owner of a spoiled rabbit. Pembrooke now gets a salad every morning with a hidden crasin at the bottom... oh and the occasional apple bits. Ilove her little bunny bum. The way her tail ever so gently curls out but only ever so slightly, the way she has complete power over her black velvet lopped ears, her chocolatey red eyes that gleam bright red right before her next mischeif mission, the way that when she lies down her two little front paws cross, the way each morning when I go down she moved her litter box half a mile and is watching me out of one eye, her never ending curiousity, her little stuffed rabbit that she grooms and hides behind, her beautiful bunny self.

Dear Pembrooke I love you.

:shock:pembrooke Is Here~!

Hize! Moomy's sick so she will be playing wit me allllllll day. She watching Cash Cab and iz wetting me haz a salade. It vewy yummy! It got wettuce and pawsley and eweyting wummy! Encluding a cwaisin!:shock:She ta best moomy eva. Sooo much better than the SPCA. Moomy says she want me to getz a fwend but iz said no. Iz happy awone. Maybe water moomy. Iz got to play westerday or the day before fwor three ours. It waz awesomeume. Shez sayz I canz play for even mooere to day! I want to pway nowe! Telle moomy to do it nowz! Moomy gave mez a cawwot tyesteday. I woved it. I wanted mowere but moomy said no. Meany moomy.:grumpy:Iz gave herz the buuny bum. Shez hates that. But shez deseve it!!

Newie pictuas soon!

Oh dear. I'm so sick. Stomach hurts, coughing, just all around icky. Pembrooke's been running in a pen (ha running) for around 5 hours. Pretty good I'd say eh? Right now she's just lounging and being Joe Cool. Well bit sad that almost no one is reading my blog.:tears2:please? With cherry on top?

Oh well I tried. I'll continue on posting even if no one is reading. Sigh. I'm a loner.

15899_131650_030000001.jpg

Moomy? Why awen't people weading and posting? Don't tey tink I'm bootiful?

I don't know Pemmy. I just don't know.

Jj

I'm reading it! I just hardly ever post...'cos I'm lazy, and talking takes effort. :p I love Pembrook's colouring(chocoholic likes chocolate rabbits!)!

Anaira wrote:
I'm reading it! I just hardly ever post...'cos I'm lazy, and talking takes effort. :p I love Pembrook's colouring(chocoholic likes chocolate rabbits!)!

Thank you. Yes talking does take effort. But the reactions can be priceless. I saw some one posted and I went "Yippe doo dah" and jumped up and clacked my heels. In my head of course. Everything seems to take place in my head... is this normal?:p

I love love love your username. Very creative and pretty!

I'm calling her my little Hazelnut. She's just that hazelnutty personality. Quiet but oh so pretty. (I always liked saying Hazelnut, it flows off the tongue)

Jj

90% of my world happens in my head! Not so sure if it is normal, but hey. :p Aww, warm fuzzy feeling, I made someone happy! :D

Thank you! It's just my real name back to front, lol! I like the name Hazelnut too; there's just something so...hazelnutty about it!

Well Pembrooke is fine.
Back to my obsession with hazelnuts.
Hazelnuts look pretty and taste really yummy in chocolate.
They sound pretty and they have the word nut in them.
I like nuts. Nuts are yummy.
My fave is pistachios. Mm. Green nuts that are naturally salted. Yummy.
Now I want nuts! Look what you did Ariana!

Jj

LOL! I personally don't like the taste of nuts; any nuts. But they do look pretty, and I think unshelled, they make great christmas decorations!

*hands Jj a bag of nuts*

me wants (real)chocolate bunnies now. :p

GRR! The wonders of trying to edit pics when your sick!:crash:construction:imsick:
Well more pics of old pretty eyes soon.
If the computer doesn't make me go crazy.
Oh wait! I already am!:biggrin2::thankyou::craziness:blueribbon:

Jj

Hip hip hooray! Today is picture day! P & B are doing swell! Pembrooke and the bunny slave are as weel. ( Maybe not me so much)

The pics are editted and uploaded. I'm so happy I nearly exploded. These pictures and intitling Rosemary and Thyme. Just because they remind me of them.

The bad photos are fault of my editing system. Don't blame me.

Her very first day home.

"I don't like being held! Can't you see! Silly bunny slave. You'll be trained quickly."

15899_302144_160000003.jpg

To make you torture. I'm putting a pic on every post. Mwah ha ha ha. Pembrooke is rubbing off on me. Aw. I love her. Just the way she can do one thing at a time yet provide so much joy and beautiful happiness. Tomorrow it'll be three weeks since I brought her home.

One more pic of her first day home.

"I'm listening very intently. What will you be feeding me?"

15899_302144_140000002.jpg

Jj

BrittanyandFruFru wrote:
I love her pictures! I can never get a good picture of Fru because he is so dark he just looks like a black blob!

Take pictures anyway then play around with it on photoshop or some sort of photo editting system. They often have colouring. Another helpful bit is in our photography section by Mike Scone called Photographing Black Rabbits. He gets amazing pictures of Natasha and she's a black mini rex!

Thank you very much! I spent a good whack of time on Adobe Photoshop to be able to get those few. It takes a while to get the hang but then it's as easy as pie!

Jj

"Moomy? Crasin?"

15899_302144_130000001.jpg

Aww... I think it's safe to assume more people read than comment, but I know what you mean. My youtube videos all say I've got views, but nobody ever leaves me comments (which makes me rather paranoid).

Latest posts

Back