Prettiest Bunny :$

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have adorable bunnies (and that's not just mommy-bias talking - my lionhead Nala has always gotten SO many compliments when I take her out in public)... but I didn't even know it was possible for a rabbit to be as cute as yours. That's punch-yourself-in-the-face adorable! I've never seen a rabbit that looked like that before, not even in pictures.

I am utterly stunned. Is she dyed? Please continue to post more pictures. Where on earth did you get her? She’s gorgeous
Heres a video of her munching on some lettuce! She isn't dyed actually, I got her from a pet store in Toronto.

I've never seen coloring like that! Amazing. I had a harlequin that had the most unique coloring/markings too, but I've never seen anything quite like your bun's coloring.

Pretty rabbit
For those curious, the color is called booted tricolor in the US (where it is not standardized and relatively uncommon)
Overseas it is often called "Gepard" (you can do a google search of gepard rex to see more of this color)

Latest posts

Back