Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nessa1487 wrote:
Anyone here getting tired of being pregnant? lol and congrats on your first pregnancy!!! We all feel ya on the mixed feelings here.
I am!! And I have 12 weeks left!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

(lack of response from having no internet :()

i'll be glad to get rid of this heartburn, it did go away for a week or two but then came back full force :?

i'm now starting to have my appointments every 2 weeks and we've already started the classes, is anyone else taking any classes???

I have my first class next week, and another next month. The one this month is called "Caring For Your Newborn." The one next month is a Childbirth Preparation class.

you're not having a class every week??? i have one every week for 7 weeks. and yeah those were the names for my first two classes, my 3rd one is this wednesday, and on the 6th one we get a tour of the hospital

we took achild birth and beyond type class in June. It was a 4 week, one night a week class. I'm down to about 3 weeks. :shock:
I actually saw myself in a mirror from the neck down for the first time in weeks today. oh my am I huge. huge!!! 'tis for a good cause I suppose. :?

I know how you feel. I have gained 26 pounds so far and I'm only 28 weeks. :shock::(

I feel like a house. Wait a minute....technically I AM a house, since there is someone livinginside me. :cool:

I'm 26 weeks..and I've gained about 20 pounds, add a pound or lose a pound. But, atleast I'm finally gaining weight..cause at first I lost a lot.

as of last wed. I was at about 30lbs. That was at 36 weeks.

I s hould add though, that I was chubby to start with, so I'm in a good range.

Lissa, you are pretty tiny to start with, so I'd think you're at a good weight gain amt.

Not sure this counts here, but I became a grandma for the first time April 25th. My darling little grandson is named Michael he was 8lbs 5oz and 19.5 inches long. And thanks to my step-daughter I'm a grandma at age 35y/o hehe.

mskoala wrote:

Lissa, you are pretty tiny to start with, so I'd think you're at a good weight gain amt.
Surprisingly, the doctor wasn't concerned about my weight gain. I guess it's normal. *shrugs* It just gets depressing gaining 7 pounds each month. You know?

Good news....I got the tests back and I don't have gestational diabetes and my iron levels are good. :bunnydance:

nermal71 wrote:
Not sure this counts here, but I became a grandma for the first time April 25th. My darling little grandson is named Michael he was 8lbs 5oz and 19.5 inches long. And thanks to my step-daughter I'm a grandma at age 35y/o hehe.

yay! congrats!! :elephant:

Lissa wrote:
mskoala wrote:

Surprisingly, the doctor wasn't concerned about my weight gain. I guess it's normal. *shrugs* It just gets depressing gaining 7 pounds each month. You know?

Good news....I got the tests back and I don't have gestational diabetes and my iron levels are good. :bunnydance:
That's great! Plus, remember that the weight is for an excellent reason. :cool:

I actually weigh as much as Tim, which is scary :shock:. But, oh well.

Anyone else having a hard time breathing? I've been gasping for air for over 24 hours now. I hope I don't pass out. :(

nermal71 wrote:
Hon coming from someone who has had 3 children, I really think you need to call your doctor.
I did. She said it's normal. It's because my diaphram is being pushed up against and my lungs are crowded. Quite common in pregnancy I guess.

Good thing you called. I guess it's always better to be safe than sorry. I never had problems breathing. I just had bruised lungs, ribs, kidney and bladder due to the fact that my now 15y/o son beat the snot out of me from about 7 months till delivery. And to think he is still just as active. Learned to walk by 9 m/o, run 2 days later and hasn't stopped moving or talking since:shock2:

I had trouble breathing for a little bit, I kept having to lean back in my chair to breath somewhat normally. My guy has dropped a bit now, so breathing really isn't a problem. Still have heartburn something fierce t hough. And alot of contractions today. Luckily I have an appt. in a couple hours, so I can make sure they're just b/h. :elephant:

I'm having terrible heartburn today! Ahhh! Nothing helps either.

Water gives me heartburn. Seriously. I had toast with margarine and a banana for breakfast and I have heartburn. Everything gives me heartburn.

Latest posts

Back