Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore updates? My baby is kicking me like crazy. Must be all those iced coffees I've been drinking. LOL

mine has slowed down a bit, I think he's getting a bit squashed. Now it's just the big movements like him rolling over. All though, this morning he was kicking the NP and played dodge the doppler when she was trying to find his heartbeat. :)

lol I bet he is getting big. I know you're not telling anyone names (neither am I) but do you have one picked out? Jason and I can't agree on anything.

Spring wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Hehe, Lissa.. Too much caffeine? :woohoo

Hang in there ladies!

I know! This kid is going to be an iced-coffee/dark chocolate addict. LOL

we have a first name picked out. But we're still trying to figure out a middle one. I have a feeling its going to be one of those last minute things. But I did talk tim out of Maximus. Well, he still wants it (he just saw Gladiator on tv) but I am vetoing it!

We are getting closer to agreeing on a name (I think). But who knows. Jason changes his mind every 10 seconds. :disgust:

atleast you're both getting somewhere :shock:i've been stalling because i know there's going to be a LOT of disagreeing :?what's wrong with the name oliver???? or wyatt???? i like wyatt more but oliver isn't incrediably bad!

Lissa wrote:

Spring wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Hehe, Lissa.. Too much caffeine? :woohoo

Hang in there ladies!

I know! This kid is going to be an iced-coffee/dark chocolate addict. LOL

oooo i'm too afraid to drink caffeine (i drink it butrarely) i'm afraid the little thing will come out like this -->:jumpforjoy:i'd have to put padded walls in his room :shock:

ok - no laughing, i'm huge and these aren't very flattering pictures but these are from today - I'm at 33 wks.

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

You look great! You don't even look pregnant looking straight on! :)

yeah i was sucking my thumb in my scan,hey spring what a coincedence,my b-day is 6th sept aswell!!!:shock:your the only ever prerson ive ever spoken to with the same b-day as me!

oh, and congrats to everyone who is about to become mothers and fathers!:elephant::bouquet:my older sis had boy number three april 29th,little ismail!

babyb:bunnybutt:

thanx shes doin really well and her first two are huge helpers:angel:,aaaaahhhh,only two and 4!:D:rainbow:

brandy563 wrote:
atleast you're both getting somewhere :shock:i've been stalling because i know there's going to be a LOT of disagreeing :?what's wrong with the name oliver???? or wyatt???? i like wyatt more but oliver isn't incrediably bad!

Are you a Kurt and Goldie fan per chance? :biggrin

brandy563 wrote:
oooo i'm too afraid to drink caffeine (i drink it butrarely) i'm afraid the little thing will come out like this -->:jumpforjoy:i'd have to put padded walls in his room :shock:

LOL!!!That's funny!:clown (The little tyke will fit right in! :lol: You'll have to install some anyway -- for both of you -- come the teenage years, if not those terrible twos). ;)

sas and thefur kids

Elf Mommy wrote:
[align=center]
32512575.gif
[/align]

[align=center]So that means we have:[/align]

[align=center]Mskoala: September 7[/align]

[align=center]brandy563: October 13[/align]

[align=center]Meganc731: October 28[/align]

[align=center]Lissa: November 4[/align]

[align=center]Nessa1486: ?[/align]

[align=center]Gonna be busy near the end of this year! :) Congratulations, ladies!
[/align]

Can we update Nessa's date yet? (I just love seeing this animation again!)

Back