Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AnnaS wrote:
Lissa, I think in the picture, he is sucking his thumb. My friend had a 3D picture where the baby was sucking his thumb.

I never experienced braxton hicks when I was pregnant.
He's actually waving! haha. We got it on video. :D:D

They say that everyone gets braxton hicks but that some women just don't recognize them. At first I thought it was the baby's head or another body part sticking out and making everything tight. It was actually a braxton hicks.

Probably you are right, I just could not diffirentiate. It first its even hard to recognize baby kicking, it feels like somebody is tickling you inside.
Later on they start to get hickups, those are hard to recognize too. They feel like very soft kicks and I knew what they were because the baby was lying head down already.

I just noticed hiccups this morning in bed. all ofa sudden my stomach kind of twitched. and then it did it again and again for a little bit. kind of funny really!

Hickups are very very soft but they have a rhythm and you can usually feel them in 3rd trimester.
I am so excided for you girls. My best friend is pregnant and I can't wait until she has a baby.

Here are some newer pictures.

22weeks.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

The nursery (work in progress)

IMG_0139.jpg

My baby gets the hiccups fairly often..now she's kicking and squirming around too.(Which can kind of be painful, so always picks the worst times!! lol)

You look wonderful,though Lissa. :) I wish I looked that good. I'm still pretty sick from the pregnancy. (Guess I'm more like my mom than I thought.)

Babybelly.jpg

That's my baby belly. It's gotten a bit bigger since this picture. (I don't like showing my face, I still look really sick. Hopefully that'll settle sooner.)

angieluv wrote:
Lissa you look great. The first picture looks like a Vanity Fair cover (remem ber:DDemi Moore and a few others I can't recall)
Haha. I don't think so, but thanks!! lol :D:D

Nessa1487 wrote:
My baby gets the hiccups fairly often..now she's kicking and squirming around too.(Which can kind of be painful, so always picks the worst times!! lol)

You look wonderful,though Lissa. :) I wish I looked that good. I'm still pretty sick from the pregnancy. (Guess I'm more like my mom than I thought.)

Babybelly.jpg

That's my baby belly. It's gotten a bit bigger since this picture. (I don't like showing my face, I still look really sick. Hopefully that'll settle sooner.)
I do not naturally look like that. There is a lot of makeup involved in making me look pretty these days! haha. I think you look great! Look at that little baby bump! :)

Yes its persistent and lasts couple of minutes or longer. My son used to get hickups every time after eating in the first couple of months, so maybe it has to do something
with food.

Lissa wrote:
Is a persistent rhythym? How long do they last?

you guys do look so cute! I was walking past a window today and realized just how huge I've gotten in the last month or so. eek! There's a good reason we don't have a full length mirror at home!

Its so funny, but my friend and I were the opposite. We were complaining at the beginning that our stomachs were so small, especially when you wake up in the morning. I always wanted to be really pregnant and people would give me their seat in the subway. LOL we are so childish.

mskoala wrote:
you guys do look so cute! I was walking past a window today and realized just how huge I've gotten in the last month or so. eek! There's a good reason we don't have a full length mirror at home!

mskoala wrote:
Haha. I avoid my reflection at all costs these days. :D

I just found out yesterday that all three of my cousins (from my Uncle) are pregnant!! WOW!! I'm so happy for them! That means my uncle will be quite the busy grandparent by the beginning of next year! WOW!!

Congratulations to you that are pregnant!! How wonderful!! :D

[align=center]
32512575.gif
[/align]

[align=center]So that means we have:[/align]

[align=center]Mskoala: September 7[/align]
[align=center]brandy563: October 13[/align]
[align=center]Meganc731: October 28[/align]
[align=center]Lissa: November 4[/align]
[align=center]Nessa1486: ?[/align]

[align=center]Gonna be busy near the end of this year! :) Congratulations, ladies!
[/align]

Actually, it's from Animation Factory. My computer can't support the programs I would need to do that kind of artwork. I'm working on that, though. I can't wait to start creating some 3-D animations. Hubby is building me a computer piece by piece (slowly, because it's like one piece every 2 or 3 months because we don't have a lot of money), and I'm going to get an art pad so I can draw directly and have it appear on the computer. :colors:THEN I will create these things!!!! Look Out then!!!

hehe

We now return you to your regularly scheduled pregnancy thread ;)

Back