Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye..I just spent the past few days not sleeping or eating, cause I couldn't keep anything down..I've been on meds to control all of that....but my stupid OB messed me up..so now I have a new doctor..hopefully they won't mess up my medication again.

I went to the clinic yesterday b/c I've been having contractions since last Wed. I wanted to make sure that they weren't hurting the baby. They haven't really been progressing to anything, so I wanted to see if any progress had been made (that I couldn't see). He's fine all healthy and strong, and I've dialated a little, but I went home and hopefully this will happen soon! I'm still able to work and stuff, they aren't that bad, but annoying really.
all's well!

Congrats on being dilated! You are so lucky! You are almost there!! :elephant::elephant:

Me on the other hand, I have another miserable 10 weeks left. I can't sleep. I have had a headache for 3 days now. And I was up with heartburn until 3 a.m. and I still have heartburn right now. It feels like there's a piece of bread in my esophagus. Very uncomfortable. I am such a whiner.

Here's my most recent belly picture (almost 30 weeks). I feel enormous. My belly is really starting to get heavy now. My back hurts.

IMG_0290.jpg

have you tried those tummy support bands? I hear they are supposed to help with supporting your back and belly.
I'm excited to have this guy out and finally have him stop sticking his feet into my ribs! :bunnydance:

Oh my, your tummy is looking quite large! You still look great though, really fit. Good luck enduring those last ten weeks. It'll all be worth it once the little one's in your arms :)

Have you tried a heating pad, Lissa? I get headaches..I have an infection in my right lymph gland right now. Been getting some doozies for months now..heating pad helps a lot sometimes..Tylenol does a world of good too..plus it's safe and you can take it without hurting you or the baby!!

Your dad told me you were close! Mybest friend just went two weeks early so you very well could goanytime!! Yay!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

hi lissa

god you look well

just to tell you when i was pregnant with adrian i would get terribleheartburn i tried root ginger in a cup of boiling water and then strainit that might help or morning coffee biscuits

love varna xxxx good luck

are you having a natural birth or some gas and air my sister said it was like having a couple of vodkas

i had a cercerain sorry about the spelling but i would of loved a water birth

varna xxxx

Hey everyone! Congrats on all the babies!

This was my calendar page yesterday, and I thought of what all of youhave been saying on here, so I figured I'd post it to give you all alaugh :)

tn_scan0006.jpg

lucylocket wrote:
hi lissa

god you look well

just to tell you when i was pregnant with adrian i would get terribleheartburn i tried root ginger in a cup of boiling water and then strainit that might help or morning coffee biscuits

love varna xxxx good luck

are you having a natural birth or some gas and air my sister said it was like having a couple of vodkas

i had a cercerain sorry about the spelling but i would of loved a water birth

varna xxxx
Thanks for the advice Varna! I'll try that!

I'm going to try and go natural for child birth. We'll see. Haha.

painkillers please!! No, I actually plan on an epidural, I think, but want to wait as long as possible.
No action as of yet. Other than the same old same oldcontractions. All though, they are getting more painful andfurther downward.
I'm kinda glad he didn't come this weekend, now, with everything elsegoing on I don't know if I could have emotionally handled it verywell. :?

mskoala wrote:
Thank you.
the hardest thing for me, right now, is not being able to go home for the funeral.
:(
I'm sure your grandpa would understand why you can't make it to hisfuneral so try not to stress too much about it. I know that'seasier said that done though. That must be so difficult foryou. :(*hugs*

nope, not yet!! I think he's liking it where he is. (can you blame him?)

Hopefully this weekend, or next week. I've been reading up onself-induction methods and found that there is some old one where thenatives used to tie the woman to a pole and beat the pole to try andshake the baby out. That was intriguing! :shock::D

But, not really trying any of them. Just Impatiently waiting.

Hmm, how to phrase this. I've heardthat if you do the same thing that you did to get pregnant in the firstplace, it tends to induce labor.

Have fun!:D

Back