Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firstly I want to apologize for not getting an update to you sooner. It was a very rough weekend for Binkie and me. I haven't looked at the other thread yet, but will go there now and post any info missing.

Thanks everyone.

SPM - I'm so sorry to hear about Hairyette :(. Buck will take good care of her now.

Peg - You've been through quite a bit recently. Too much sadness. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

~Jim

EOcross.gif

candle.gif

My Mom passed away this weekend....Sunday June 26.

I sure could use the strength from some good thoughts and prayers....and they would be much appreciated, too.

Thanks,

~Jim

Oh nooooo!! So sorry, Jim. :bigtears:We're all thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

Loosing your Mom is the saddest thing in the world.:cry1

She must have been a great person to have raisedsuch a great person. Condolences.:pink iris::hug1

Sas:( and the furries:pray::cry2:cry1:(:saddened

Dear Jim,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Soooska:pray: :purplepansy:

I am truly sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
:purplepansy::pink iris::pinkpansy:

mom has cancer. this is her second battle with breast cancer

first time she was 19 and now she is 38

she is doing great now, but i slowly see her weakin

Jim D, I am so sorry for your lost of your precious mother. You and your family are in my prayers.

Manda, I am sorry to hear about your mom. She is very young to have this. I really hope she can battle this one. Usually cancers can come back again.

My sister can have her cancer back if it wants to. She had hodgkins when she was 17 and has been in remission for yers. She is now 35.

Sorry to hear that, Manda... :(

Danielle, sorry about your Grandmother... Should have singled you out in my first post. I hope you're doing okay. :hug2

:rip

sas and family

Latest posts

Back