Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks soooo much everyone!!!

We're not out of the woods yet, but the prognosis is WAAAAAAY better than it was a few days ago.

:dancing:***doing the "go-away-bad-thingies" dance***

LOL! Sorry, it was almost scary being right underneath it!!

I forgot to post my Binkie bounce!! :colors:

Glad its something fixable, but still sorry that poor little Binkie hasto go through all that on Friday. Hope she forgives you (intime for the spay).

Wishing her the best! :kiss:

SAS:pray:and PIPP :bunnydance:

Jim D, So sorry to hear that Binkie has an abscess. I am just so glad that it was not cancer!!I guess you had better get a pair of gloves, since you will be taking Binkie back to the vet!!!!;)LOL Thanks for keeping us updated. I haven't had much time to be on the forum butI did want to know how things were going with her and Benji. Hang in there. We will be sending prayers and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery for both of them. Beckie, Trouble and Trixie :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Binkie has been in my prayers, Jim. Let us know how things turn out :)

And if y'all could, please remember my two mousey-boys in your prayers. They've been having some respiratory issues, and we're off to the vet (again) today. My mice means as much to be as my bunnies and cats, I just want them to feel better.

Thanks!

m.e. wrote:
And if y'all could, please remember my two mousey-boys in your prayers. They've been having some respiratory issues, and we're off to the vet (again) today. My mice means as much to be as my bunnies and cats, I just want them to feel better.
Ohhh, I missed this! How are the little guys doing?

Good luck with them, let us know! :pink iris:

SAS :pray: and PIPP :pray:

While you're keeping rabbits and people in prayers - keep my little peanut in your prayers too. Mona Kea had seven babies - 6 normal - 1 peanut. So far - it is doing ok...of course it is only 2 days old. But it has been getting nursed so I'm hoping it has a chance.

If it lives - it will need prayers (to have a good chance at survival).

If it dies - you can pray for me...as I deal (once again) with the loss of a peanut. I just have to give it a chance though....and Mona has handled 7 babies before with no problems!

Peg

:pray:for all the people and animals on here!

please add my dog,max, to your prayer list...he has recently cut one of the pads on his foot very deep...he cant walk on it right now, and he's going to the vet soon...meanwhile peapoo (whos loves playing with him) is going crazy inside because she cant see max right now...i came home yesterday and found litter flung all over my room.. took 2 hrs to clean up... please pray that he can get better soon so they can play again and peapoo wont be as lonely ( and destructive)!

thanks everybody!

*edit*

also please pray for peapoos teeth, she broke all her front teeth the other day and they're still a little crooked

Well, I do have a bit of good news. Respiratory problems are really quite common in mice/rats, and the boys have been put on two weeks of antibiotics. I mixed up their meds with a little Soy Dream, and they lapped it up, down to the very last drop :bunnydance:

That makes me a very, very happy mommy! :D

I will continue to pray for each person and furbaby mentioned here. Much love and best wishes,

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

m.e. wrote:
Well, I do have a bit of good news. Respiratory problems are really quite common in mice/rats, and the boys have been put on two weeks of antibiotics. I mixed up their meds with a little Soy Dream, and they lapped it up, down to the very last drop :bunnydance:
And here I was wondering how you give meds to a mouse! It sounds like they're it good hands.

Jim, hope everything goes well with Binkie today. :pink iris:

:pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray:

Keep in touch! :phone:

SAS:heart:and PIPP :rose:

Well Hairyette is going back to the vets tomorrow morning to have her teeth looked at again for no visit charge. But if she says that it needs trimmed again my hubby will have a huge fit and so will I. We paid 160 dollars to have the job done and my hubby will have a nice long chat with her to include the second trimming in the price that we paid for. If she refuses then Hairyette will go on to the bridge. Please keep her in prayers cause I am in a wreck right now due to the thought of sending her to the bridge.

I'll be praying for Binkie. I had to leave Hairyette at the vets today. They are going to knock her out and trim her teeth down more. Just hopefully she will wake up from that anesestha.

Latest posts

Back