prayer and good thoughts for my DH, again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! He had a knee aspiration, and it was successful. They aren't sure at this point what has caused this, but he is getting better. He'll be off work for THREE weeks, which will certainly be a challenge for him. It'll be ok for a bit, then he'll get antsy.

Thanks, everyone, for your continued good wishes and prayers. I'll update as time goes on.

:sickbunny:Happy day! It's good to hear he is home. I know you are relieved. Men simply do not make good patients.... Maybe once he is feeling better, you can have a few a outings or a girls day out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday!! :balloons:

I'm really glad to hear that your DH is home too- what a great present! :) I'm so pleased to hear that he's getting better...

Yes, as Jan said, give him some bunnies to cuddle- that should take his mind off being home! :D

You know what's really funny? Pumpkin has been out of sorts since we got back from vacation...especially the day that Lee went into the hospital....and now that he's home, she's eating better, and isn't so destructive in her cage. Whiskers was quiet and still while Lee was gone, but now he's playing all over the place.

DADDY'S HOME!!!!! He thought it was so cute when I told him that he spent one-on-one cuddle time with each of them. And this was the guy who didn't care if we got a bunny or not....now he's becoming one of us!!!! Muwaahaahaaahaaaa!

Latest posts

Back