prayer and good thoughts for my DH, again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom

Reaction score
Hey all....my DH woke this morning with chest/back pain and has been diagnosed with blood clots in his right lung. We'd really appreciate your prayers....it's been a long summer for him with the cellulitis, and now this. He's on IV Heparin, and will begin oral Heparin tomorrow, and be home by next week. Thanks for your good thoughts and prayers....

I'm so sorry you and him are having such a rough time right now! :hug: I'm sending lots of good thoughts for a speedy recovery, I really hope he gets better soon....

Thinking of you guys!

xx

Oh no, your poor husband! Having to go to the hosp. for any reason is not fun (besides, food there sucks). Will the medicine break up the blood clots?

Sending out healing prayers and good wishes that he recovers very quickly! :hug:

Thanks for all of the healing vibes, prayers and hugs. He's doing better today. The meds won't break up the clots....the doc told us that his body will take care of that in time....the blood thinner is to prevent other clots from forming. They're also running about a million tests to see what may be causing the clots to form. We're all hoping that he'll be back home by the end of the weekend. My older son moves into his dorm tomorrow, so we have that big adventure to experience without the help of Dad....and Dad's really struggling with not being able to be there.

Thanks again for being such awesome friends...RO ROCKS!!!

I'm glad to hear he is feeling better. I hope his doc's figure out what's causing the clots. Will continue to send up prayers and good thoughts.

I'm glad he's doing a bit better! More :hug: for you as well- sounds like you need them...

Bless him for being upset about not helping your son with the move- that must be hard for him. :( I think my dad would have gladly avoided that if he could have done lol- although I think he did it just to make sure I really did move out! :shock::p

I hope he continues to feel and get better. Prayers and thoughts from me to your family.:pray:

Just got back from the hospital....he's feeling much better tonight. He'll be in hospital until the middle of next week, which really sucks....we do everything together, and it's really lonely without him.....sorry, I'm whining!

Ok, so today really sucked. It seems like he's got another clot in his leg, and he's so discouraged and tired, which scares the crap out of me. In my head, I know that he's going to be ok eventually, but in my heart, I'm afraid of something horrible happening. Wish I wasn't such an incredible woosey (not sure how to spell that!) Thanks for listening to my whining again.

Aww Grace your not whining your just worried and concerned for your husband...i hope he feels better real soon.

Sending him lot's of get well wishe's and sending you lot's of comforting vibe's :hug:

Thinking of you both

~Cheryl

I am sorry to hear that. Do they know what is causing the clots yet? I can understand your husband feeling down, he has been through so much (you both have).

Does this mean he will have to stay in hospital longer?

And Cheryl's right - you're not whining at all. I think you are being incredibley strong.

Hoping that things improve quickly.

Jan

Thanks for the hugs, prayers, and good thoughts. We had a much better day so far today....he may actually get to come home tomorrow, which would be really cool, since it's my birthday, and I've been saying all along that the present I wanted most was for him to be home for my birthday. Thanks again, all.

Back