Please Pray for my 7 month old daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was an outpatient for her surgery. But we just went to the Peds for a checkup. And she told us. Were she was at for the few days they didnt tell us anything about the monia.

That sucks :( My brother had RSV a few times when he was little. He is a severe asthmatic and had to spend a few weeks in the hospital each time because of it.

I hope your little girl does ok and doesn't get anymore complications.

Baby just started sitting up two days ago and i found her bottom of her tooth poking threw her gums!!! So happy
:time::woohoo:D

I have been checking this daily--ohh poor little Evie..

I am sending her sooo many good wishes..
She is just a sweet little thing!
And congratsss that she is sitting up and her tooth is coming through..Evan sat up at 6 months and was walking by 8 months so keep that kid going.

I'm praying for ya'll

How awesome to be able to see those "normal" milestones after so much stress in your lives. We'll keep you guys in our prayers in the days and weeks to come. How are the other kids doing?

**~**~NEWS!!**~**~**

Evie had her heart doctor app today. She lost a little weight and is tiny. She is at 14 pounds 1 oz. At her regular doctor last week she was at 14 pounds 6 ozs. But we just pulled out her feeding tube 2 days ago. She will only eat the botle with formula, baby cereal and haves to have fruit juice from a can of fruit or some kind of juice.. If you tried to feed her just plain formula. She wont touch it but she haves to eat.
Her vauve (spell) is narrow from her PDA. So they want her back in 2 months but everything is great with her heart now. We just need her to gain more weight.

Oh wow, I just found this thread... I'm so glad to hear some good news that they think everything is great with her heart and is sitting up and has new teeth (aren't babies just too cute with those gummy smiles and little teeth poking through?) Here's hoping she gains weight at a good rate! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Evie!

Latest posts

Back