Pictures of Flemish rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
I never new these beautiful bunnies existed before I joined the forum, eventually I would like to get one.

Can all you Flemish owners PLEASE send me pictures so I can show myhusband. I think Apollo is one and he really loveshim. But I'd like to show him other pictures.

Are they really as gentle as everyone says?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Soooska:apollo:

Flemish are incredibly gentle. I could go on and on but I think the pictures say it all.

HiGirls.jpg

Halley.jpg

ComeHere.jpg

HayFromDad.jpg

Look.jpg

Wollo003.jpg

June10tham099.jpg

June10tham101.jpg

June4th2005011.jpg

May16th007.jpg

Flemish are breeed for temperment before anything else. Ihavenever, myself heard of a bad tempered Flemish.They areamazing in how they will constantly seek oyu out for love andattention.

Apollo was being terrorized by aMini Rex at a showlast year. This rabbit bit Apollo on the lip. It was a nasty bite too.Apollo simply turned and gave the little terror neighbor the bunnybutt.

You can't even yell at a Flemish without hurting their feelings.

Tina

Tina

Hi Amy, thanks for the pictures, Nimue is so gorgeous, how big is he/she (i appologize i'm not sure of the sex).

Does he/she have free roam of your house? Are they kissers? Our littleguy Buttercup kisses all the time, the other two don't give a darnabout us. I think i've been kissed once by each of them andwe've had them for over a year & half.

Soooska

awwww...any more? I was just getting into the piccies and then they ended!!

Anyways, very lovely buns and I am very interested in getting a flemish myself soon!

I really really hope my plan works. Jen and Imight get one together in a few weeks. My husband fell in love witht hefawn ones and they are females so looks like we are getting a girl. Itold jen that maybe we both go together and have fun. I will give her ashare of gas. Keep your fingers crossed and give us some positive vibesour way.

Tina if you ever want to give Apollo away let meknow and I will drive down to Virginia. I drove thru Virginiatwice gouing down to Myrtle Beach (years ago) it was lovely.

How old is Apollo? He looks like the most gentle Bunny. I'm jealous I want one.

Soooska

Apollo is now 19 months old. Apollo is asweetie, thank you. Apollo is going to be the foundation in my breedingendeavors in 2-3 years.

I love Virginia but I must admit my heart is in Tennessee.

I hope you are able to get a Flemish. They really are something else.

Tina

I know you've already seen white ones, but here's my girl Keely, she's not quite 4 months old.

keely1.jpg

keely2.jpg

keely4.jpg

Ignore the yellow feet, we're still litter training... ;)

She's a good girl...she isn't out and about alot in the house yet,confined to her bunny room since its tiled...as her litter habitsaren't quite there yet...but she does know her name already! ;)

Hi your Keely is gorgeous, the more pictures Iseeof Flemish Bunnies, the more I want one. Howmuch bigger will she get?

Soooska

sandys201.jpg

we are going to pick up our flemish babyin 2 days!! woohooo this is the sandycolor. they were around 4 weeks old in this photo, will be 9weeks this saturday when i pick our baby up. were getting amale and his name is going to be kipperLOL ive heard nothing but good about the breed onemajor factor of decideing to get one!!

Tina if you ever want to give Apollo away let me know and I will drive down to Virginia

Stand in LineSooska no onenappers the Apollo,well not before me anyways:gun:Apollo nappers beware , I am armed!!!!!!

juicyjuicee wrote:
of all the pictures so far, all the flemmies are white, isthat all they come in?
lets see if i get this right on colors

light gray, steel, white, sandy, fawn andblack i think this is all the colors

Flemish come in seven colors:

White-like Apollo, Nimue and Keely
Black- like Tiny(Tinysmom)
Blue- like Anubis(Bunsforlife)
Light Grey-like Vash(Jenniblu's)
Steel Grey-like Diva(Fergi's)
Fawn-like Fonzie(Mambo's)
Sandy-like Cali(Carlyn's)

Baby Doshia has a Flemish named Murphy but I can't rememberwhat olor he is.I know I am forgetting some and I am very sorry.

He is a link to the National Federation of Flemish Giant RabbitBreeders website. They have photos available of all seven colors.

http://www.nffgrb.com/

Tina

Latest posts

Back