Pictures of Flemish rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale and I were talking last night. Wewere discussing how many new cages we needed and sizes. He tells me Ineed to order an extra cage. For what right? His exact words were,"it'stime to bring my girl home". He adored Athena and when shepassed he was devastated. He wants meto write to Charles andget him a Light Gray doe.

So we are getting a Flemish after all. We will be getting her around September.:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Tina

cirrustwi wrote:
I can't even believe I'm going to say this, but we are aboutto increase our flemish family, by 2.
Jen,

I am SOOOO jealous. I really am. You'd think withall these rabbits I could say I have "enough" but I don't think one canever have enough Flemish or Lionheads.....well....until theystart feeding them for a while and find out they have to go on a beansand rice diet because the bunnies took up all the grocery bill...

Peg

Tina: I'm so excited for you!!!! That's so great of Dale.

I still can't believe I decided to do this. It's not reallyimpulse, but it is. I know they will be taken care ofthough. I'm excited. Hopefully in a little over aweek.

Jen

Jen, I know I've said it before but Ireally can't imagine them going to a better home. You are so awesome,sweetie it's official you arenuts.

I am really happy for you.:highfive:

I can't believe Dale said that I am still a bit shocked.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Dale wants meto write to Charles and gethim a Light Gray doe.

So we are getting a Flemish after all. We will be getting her around September.:bunnydance::bunnydance:
Yay!!! Are you getting a baby? Will you eventually breed her with Wollo?

Laura

Laura, I was going to call you as soonas I heard from Charles. Yes, she will be Dale's baby and Apollo'sgirlfriend. I wasn't sure Dale would be comfortable with a light graybut that's the only color he wants.

He tries to play it off but he wants to show and breed Flemish too. He wants baby Flemmies to spoil.

Tina

you guys are killin me here :) i wanta flemmie soooo badly, but we dont have the room just yet.. hubby hasbeen threatening to find one and surprise me.. someday!! :)

Tina,

I'm so happy for you - I think that is just great.

I am so amazed at how involved Art is getting with the lionheads....hechecks on them in the mornings and he asks how Charlie isdoing. He is going to help with tattooing and stuff likethat....

It is so neat to be able to share the breeding experience withArt....even if Robin and I tend to do most of the day to day work and Imake most of the actual breeding decisions.

I think it will be great for the two of you and I'm so excited for all of your family for this decision.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Peg & family

Me too!!!! I love my girls but i want a flemish!Do you think i could ask for one for my birthday indecember?I'm planing to get one when i'm olderandmove out (i'm only 14 now:p) butthat'll beyears, i can't wait!!:waiting:I've caught the fever!

Latest posts

Back