Pictures from Mr. Wiggles home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are great pictures of the rabbits.

Your son is quite the builder! Nice Castle/Skyscraper hemade. I bet it was twice as fun to knock it down as it was tobuild it.

:)

-Carolyn

Ohhhhh, I so copiedthis and put it into my bunnies to stealfile!

DSC02047.jpg

Sorry Raspberry, they're already spoken for, as is the Red Haired Girl.

-Carolyn

[align=center]You guys crack meup!

Here's some old pics of the kids I just ran across. These were taken atDisney Land in the summer of 2003 so Bailee was just 2, and Peter was 41/2.
[/align]

[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Found more....
[/align]
[align=center]This is Easter 2003, I loved her dress![/align]

[align=center]
pic015.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
pic017.jpg
[/align]

Those kids of yours are like magnets for me! :)

I popped on here and they are the firstthing I saw! Now I can have some sweetdreams!

Raspberry

I have new pictures, I have newpictures!

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

I sheared Mr. Wiggles again and he looks SO funny, I was trying to do it quickly so it came out worse than normal LOL

Megan

:shock:

You know this forum would never let MEhear the end of it if I did that to Sebastian!!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
:shock:

You know this forum would never let MEhear the end of it if I did that to Sebastian!!

Raspberry

That is because Meganc can do No Wrong, but you - on the other hand....well...you're a totally different story!

Look at the Little Love!! :inlove: I didn't seethose gorgeous pictures of the children, Megan. GoodLord! They're precious! Nice to see you again,Stranger!

-Carolyn

Back