Pictures from Mr. Wiggles home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics of Mr. Wiggles and Bunny Foo Foo in they're new cage.

DSCF0168.jpg

As you can see, my, oh so GREAT, idea that I posted about just a weekor two ago, of using the flower pot for the hay completely backfiredtonight. I've been using the flower pot for I don't know how long andthey finally dumped it. I can't remember who commented back to me aboutit, but they must of jinxed me LOL!!!

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

Mr. Wiggles, coming out to say hi!!

We have one room in the house that is devoted to the birds and bunnies,and everyone is all tucked in now watching the Peanuts Mayflower movie:D Is that going too far?

Anyway, that's all for now, I can't believe how fluffy Mr.Wiggles got since my last post.

Megan

They are adorable. How sweet they look all cuddled up together. :inlove:

Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca who loves to look at everyone's bunnies. :heart:

Oh Look at that Beautiful Bride and Groom!

:inlove:

Mr. Wiggles and his wife, Foo Foo, melt my heart. And look how his ear protects her from drafts. :tears2:

I'm sooooo glad you're back, Meganc. :hug:

We missed you in The Warren.

-Carolyn

Megan, WelcomeHome! I don't know that I've had a properopportunity to really say that! I'm so glad you and my littlered-headed babies are back with your beautiful bunnies!:inlove: We missed you!

Raspberry

Hi Everyone!!!

Thanks so much for the nice things you had to say about the bun bun'sand the welcome home!! If you missed my other post, we have somelifestyle changes coming up, so who know's how much or how long I'll bearound, but I've really missed being here. I really mean that, and evenwhen I'm not actively posting I'm still thinking of everyone here allthe time.

:hug:

Meg

Ed - He looks pretty funny huh??? A ladythat runs a cat rescue who I volunteer for just gave me some clippers,so I am shearing like normal (with scissors cause I was making a hugemess using just the clippers) and then cleaning him up with theclippers, he looks SO cute all shaved.

Raspberry - Oh sure, blame it on Carolyn... AGAIN!Hmmmm, something's not adding up here!!!!! hehehehehehe :rofl:

Jan - Thanks!! I love Peter's expression in this pic, especially with his missing tooth!

Megan

Thanks!! They are totally excited, Bailee has been talking about having a baby for a year now. They want the baby to come right now. I told Peter yesterday that the baby was the size of a raspberry, so today when he got home he came running in to see my stomach because he thought it would have gotten bigger. He was so disapointed to find out that it was still only the size of a raspberry :D

Megan

Back