Pictures from Mr. Wiggles home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
[align=left]Hey everyone, I think we have amatch! I've started letting them share Mr. Wiggles cage. I don't knowhow I could have been so lucky![/align]

[align=center]Mr. Wiggles and Foo Foo Little Bunny[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02026.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02020.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
DSC02010.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02015.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]They're in love![/align]

[align=left]This is not their cage, just their playpen for when I'mwatching TV. They will be living in a new cage though soon, if myhusband would stay in the country and help me finish it!!!!!:XJust like him to jump a plane when I tell him it's time towork on the rabbit cage ;)[/align]

[align=left]Megan[/align]

Hurray Mr. Wiggles pictures!! He is just so sweet looking, like a big, fluffy, teddy bear. I just love him!

Look at Foo Foo Little Bunny! What an adorable little baby!

Where are those adorable Children you have???!!! Need to see the adorable children too!!

Fergi's mom

Mr. Wiggles is so darned cute! Where'sour Red HairedGirl??

-Carolyn

Little Red Head girl had a hugelollipop last night (like Willy Wonka size!) and most of it was left onher face, so she didn't get to be in the pics. Although the other dayshe came in and had thrown her scarf fashionably over her shoulder andtold me to take her picture, she was like a regular model!

Megan

I was so pleased to see that you had posted MrWiggles pictures - I was missing the fluffy guy. It looks like he andFoo Foo are made for each other. I am so pleased they are getting alongso well together. Look forward to more photos of ALL of your babies:D- Jan

I was missing the fluffy guy too,itseems like just yesterday his hair was still short, now all of a suddenit's over his eyes!

:D

Megan

OOHH They are soooo cute. Makes me want to scoopthem up for hugs and kisses. I love fluffy bunnies. They look so sweettogether, they really do.

Tina

I came running when I saw thispost! I got soexcited to see Mr. Wiggles and my little red headedbabies! But then guess what? NO BABIES!:X

Mr. Wiggles and Foo Foo are indeed verybeautiful. They seem to be a match made in heaven. The only thing thatwould be better is if there was a little redheaded toothless boy and alittle redheaded sticky faced girl in the picture with them!

Raspberry

This is Bailee modeling...

DSC01998.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

Peter's room looks just like hers, but it's blue ;)

DSC01925.jpg

DSC01924.jpg

Holding one of our baby Lovebirds

DSC01899.jpg

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01902.jpg

After she made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had her rub my feet and do my laundry ;)

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

I swear I do try to take pics of my son, his will be coming soon. I feel bad for him, he gothit at school today :(

Megan

Thank you! Thank you!

I had the roughest day! :( Thismakes it better! Megan, she is sooooobeautiful! She is like a little angel in all herpictures! Little Angel Bailee!

Just look at this....I love it!

Raspberry

DSC01900.jpg

What a beautiful family you have (rabbitstoo!) I have a hot water bottle cover which looks exactlylike Mr Wiggles. It's so snuggly. The little runfor them in teh living room is a great idea as it means you can havefreetime to watch some TV without following the buns roundeverywhere. Are they wire panels that you've used?

LOOK at how COOL this Kid is!!

DSC01998.jpg

She,Sebastian's Little Girl, Caitlyn,and Alyssaare going to Rule The World!

-Carolyn

I can just hear the giggles!

DSC01899.jpg

She's A Love!

-Carolyn

DSC02047.jpg

This is the two of them in their cage being lovey :)

DSC02051.jpg

I very rarely get a shot of Mr. Wiggles tushy, so here it is! Look at those fluffy feet!

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02054.jpg

I still don't have a pic of my son, but here's a castle he built in the garage, he took the pics himself :D

Megan

Back