Pictures from Mr. Wiggles home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=left]:bunnydance:
congrat.gif
:bunnydance:[/align]

Oh Congrats megan too. I am a october baby. Mine is october 23rd. Maybe you and Lissa could have the bubs the same time. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Meganc731 wrote:
Thanks thanks thanks thanks!!! I'm due on the 28th of October, a Halloween baby!!

Megan
Wow! I think I'm due Nov. 4 so we're not too far apart. How is your fatigue? I hope it's not as bad as mine.

Oh yeah it's pretty bad! I have sleeping problems anyway, so I'm going to bed and waking up at weird times. Sunday I did not leave my bedroom. I slept from midnight until 5pm the next day. When I finally woke up I just stayed in bed because if I don't move my morning sickness isn't that bad. Luckily the morning sickness seems to be tapering off now. The other problem I'm having right now is my sciatic nerve. I had it with Peter, and then it started with Bailee and little bit earlier on in my pregnancy, and now it's already started again. I'm kinda worried about it. I almost called Tim home today to get Peter from the bus stop, but I think I can make it.

Do you have any feelings what it might be? I've had a strange feeling from the beginning that mines a boy. I really really want to know right now!

Megan

Fortunately I'm not having any morning sickness. I'm queasy off and on through the entire day, but that's it. This fatigue is just kicking my butt. It's so hard to work. I've been napping during my breaks. Haha.

I don't have a clue what the sex will be. I'm new at this whole pregancy thing so I don't even know what to watch for with that regard. I know that I would like a girl. :)

We'll see!! I hope if it's brunette it doesn't feel like an oddball. I thought about that before we decided to have another one!! LOL I think I'm more worried about hair color than I am whether it's a boy or a girl!! Hahahaha!

Megan

LOL I think redheads are great. My best friend is a redhead and everybody always asks her where she coloured her hair.

As far as knowing the sex, some people have different pregnancies with girls and boys.

Back