pics of sunshine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RABBIT#1

Reaction score
This is sunshine. I want to post more than one photo- can someone tell me how? thanks

I love how those buns look. Do you know what breed he is?

When I post pictures, instead of attaching them I click the pictureicon. See where you can select your size of text, then one to the rightyou have color, then the cut/copy/and paste buttons. Next there are thbold, italic, and Underline buttons, then left alight, center, andright align buttons. Numberical order buttons then bulletpoint button,decrease indent then increase. Then you have quotation button and THENyou have the picture button. Just click that, paste ur link and hitenter and you're done! Just be sure to push enter for each pictureotherwise it'll line them up from left to right making it really longto scroll. If you push enter it'll line them top to bottom just like itlooks when you're posting it.

Hope that helps! =D

Heres a great thread that explains how to postpics:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11950&forum_id=14

I use photobucket.com and upload/resize the pics, then past the urlhere using this button:
image.gif

Hope this helps!

Sunshine is beautiful..cant wait to see more pics!:kiss:

here is some more. She is a holland lop. I think her color is tortiose.

oh, and another question. she is digging in her litter box. is this o.k?

Not unless you want the litter all over the cagelike my Snuffles does. I took Pet_Bunny's idea and went andgot a yarn canvas at a craft store for $1. Cut to size andlay on top of litter. Poos stay on top, pee goesunderneath. He has a thread on it in his blog for Pebbles-whois adorable. Check it out. :cool:

Latest posts

Back