Pick Your Pellet...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for that link about the preservative.. i think i'll stick to purina's green bag for my boys. i got them the complete plus once, with more fiber.. and it was a lot older than the green bags i usually get. just because that preservative is ok'ed by the FDA, does not mean it's ok for them!

peapoo- fiesta is pretty bad for them.. it has all the bad crap in there possible.

No problem. I like to give both sides so everyone can make their own choice but yeah I always have to roll my eyes when I see that something is FDA approved...big woopty doooo.

Kaytee Fiesta? The stuff with all the extra junk in it? The extra stuff in there is sugary treats- more than I would feed my buns on a daily basis. Plain pellets are best.

:?

Kaytee supreme??? that is what the bunny was feed

thoughts on Zupreem??? by reading the bag it sounds great ...

:shock:Mom Keeps saying she doesnt want him... it has been 24 hours... adjustment time?? 7-10 days??

Whoa, you dug this sucker up:p.

We actually had someone ask the other day about Zupreem, and it looks pretty good.

Your mom doesn't want the bunny? Adjustment can take up to a couple months. Buns don't like change at all, so they're adjustment time varies and can take awhile.

I didn't see a thread on your new bun:?. *rushes off to find it*:D

sharky1 wrote:
:shock:Mom Keeps saying she doesnt want him... it has been 24 hours... adjustment time?? 7-10 days??
adjustment time like 2weeks! and a bunny isn't going to be as affectionate as a cat. hang in there!

I read one post in this thread of a member feeding Nutrena NatureWise. Does anyone else feed if or have heard of it? Everyone in the 4-H rabbit show circuit fed it including me.
Would like any thoughts please. I can not find the ingredients or G/A online, but I have the bag.

I feel Martins timothy. I have some generic walmart brand junk that I picked up in a pinch and Im switching Stew off it shortly to the martin. Heard good things about it. If not, the barn I work in orders purina rabbit food for the rabbit in the barn and I can get it ordered if I'm not happy.

Back