PHOTO PHILE CONTEST: Buns in Costume!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what it is with me and photo contests! Steve doesn't have his car this weekend, it's in the garage so we are having to walk everywhere (and I don't do well with walking). We're bussing it into town in a few minutes so I'll have a look for stuff there, but I can't get to Sainsburys without a car, which is where I saw all the stuff that I wanted to use for my idea! :X

Nevermind, we have just done it (becca here btw) I'll put the pics on later...

How many hours have I got left to get the pics on?

Okay this is rubbish but I didnt have enough time:

Dippy as a Mummy

100_2078-1.jpg

Fluffball as a ghostly bride

100_2079-1.jpg

Right, Snowy absolutely hated me for this, and it took a good amount of oats to make it up to her! It's not a brilliant entry but I didn't leave myself much time to do it..... Improvised with the pumpkin lol! :biggrin2:

Snowy, the good/wicked witch, depending on her mood!

IMG_7273.jpg

Oh well, at least I entered this time lol!

Edit: Full photoshoot in my BLOG! :D

Everyone is doing some marvelous things! I was going to enter, as well, but it just isn't going to happen. Too many things to do this month. Elf is spared the costuming this year. I can't WAIT to see who wins this one, though! So many adorable costumed rabbits!!!

6 1/2 hours left everyone!!!! Vote will go up tomorrow after I get home from work. I'll be looking at the times everyone posted their photos. :) Hurry! Hurry!

Minda

Well - I screwed up - I didn't think of it so much as scary type Halloween costume...as "dressing up"...

Oh well...here goes...I think the girls have been watching too much PBS...

[align=center]
DSCN5329-1.jpg

[/align]

Since Meathead was so good about putting up with the whole dressing up thing - I'm going to go ahead and enter her too...

She wants to be a show bunny...

[align=center]
DSCN5396-1.jpg

[/align]

Daisy Mae as a "Princess" in her TuTu

DSC04509.jpg

Buttercup as a "Bat" (we think, not to sure what this costume is)

DSC04517.jpg

Vega as a "Cute Bumble Bee"

DSC04692.jpg

Winston as a "Ghost"

DSC04687.jpg

Susan:)

Elf Mommy wrote:
LOL Winston has the MOST disapproving look!!!

That's along the line of what I was going to say... I have never seen so many disapproving looks on one thread (other than the disapproving rabbit thread).

It will be so difficult to chose only one. Will there be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention photo?

myheart

I just got really tickled just thinking about ......

We abuse (dressing up is not harsh enough, I'm sure they would call it abuse!) our bunnies for our own amusement! :laughsmiley:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
We abuse (dressing up is not harsh enough, I'm sure they would call it abuse!) our bunnies for our own amusement! :laughsmiley:
Pshh! They get lots of treats for it! They can sacrifice their pride for treats, don't you think? I've seen Toby do sillier things for treats!

Latest posts

Back