Phoebes Ace Gang

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww! Your two are both adorable! It made my heart melt seeing them together.. aww! They sound like such trouble makers too!

:inlove:

yes they are extremly rebelious lol but they make up for it in cuteness. This morning when I went to feed them i put their pellets in and some hay and thought they may like some veges so i held the door closed with their pellet container, so i walked about 7m to the vege garden to pick some silverbeet and bok choy. When i'm on my way back I see this little black blur over at the neighbours doing some GIGANTIC binkys when he sees me he looks at me and then he bolts back underneath the hole in the fence and back into the hutch lol it was rather hilarious Pepe on the other hand was under the fejoia tree digging so we had a great game of heard the rabbit home lol. Needless to say this morning went round to mitre 10 mega and got some wire netting to cover the holes in the fence. Last night whilst the bunz were having a run round i heard my behind neighbours talking about their neighbours and intrestingly enough i popped up in the conversation as the nutty rabbit girl lol i was quite amused.

P2030433.jpg

Fluff looking sad after pep sprayed him with dirt. lol. poor bun.

P2030444.jpg

Fluffon the "yellow"lawn

P1060300.jpg

Peps tranced and looking strangely happy.

P2030445.jpg

Peps strange way of digging it looks like a catapillar lol.

Well the buns went out for an extreme grooming session yesterday and Peps was especially good and just bun flopped out and even let me roll her on to her side and back! I was AMAZED:pinkbouce::bunnydance:shes NEVER let me do that before like neverever.

she got most of her thick under coat out in the bits where she could get them and lost like HEAPS of fur. And as she was a darl she got some yummy bunny bikkie:bunny18

FLuffy on the other hand. Well were should I start, it started off very good I began brushing and had got lots of his skirt out on the left side then he did the boltz and jumped out of my lap and did a GIGANTICNORMUS binky and went and ate some weeds lol little bugga:sigh:then he decided to suck up and he came when i called he stayed about 30cm away but then i got some treats and he came right up!!! so bothe my bunz did amazing things yesterday!!!

Well I don't think Pep is going to make it into the dissaproving buns hall of fame any thime soon !! lol, he looks so happy that its terribly cute :)

Love all the pics :biggrin2:

I am not sure I agree with you there ;) Your buns doing amazing things IS unexpected but come on....look how loved they are lol:)

You should expect a bit of love coming right back at ya! Your two are happy and it shows.

o i thought pep would win the dissaproving bunny lol :pshe looks like shes cheesing lol:biggrin2: I know theyre very loved but i feel bad now coz the holidays are over so they cant be out all day:tears2:thank you for commenting i like comments lol:inlove:

Well I see I havent commented in a long while so I thought I would. The buns have been really good except maybe Pep beacause her legs have gotten REALLY bad like she'll be heading up the no steep incline to their hutch and her rear just rolls shes like a nuborn baby well her bum is anyway. Fluffs doing really good he likes digging through his dig box the whole day lol hes so cute but coz soccers started up again we have 3 trainings and a game a week so they are not getting as much runs as usual. I 'll try add some more photos tho so you can see my wee babies once more:biggrin2:

INTRODUCING RUBY TATE

P1010391-1.jpg

So I have no idea on her age neither does the volunteer who I spoke with at the SPCA but Soph (my friends mum who works there) Is going to have a look thru her file and ask he vet for me. Shes quite skittish so i'm trying to get her relaxed around humans more.

She and Fluff bonded almost instantly so theyre very happy:biggrin2:

P1010407.jpg

Here are a few of them in there pen yesterday

P1010394.jpg

Fluff in his dig box.

P1010395.jpg

Ruby getting away from the sun.

Enjoy everyone and if you have in tips on getting Ruby to calm down please tell me, thank you:)
ETS Sorry abou photos they were small on the post then they blew up.....

It is lol you just sit there and watch there wee antics, yesterday Fluff figured out how to get up on there little kiddy table and would lean foward as far as poss then retract back unless he fell off lol.

So i've been on a trademe bunny marathon getting new toys and bed for their new hutch seems we have no good petshops here and everything is waaaay overpriced:grumpy:So i'll show you my purchases:biggrin2:
BunnyBed.jpg

Bed and a score for $10 brand new!
BunnyToys.jpg

All this for $13 too! obviously they wont be using the blue teether or the pink cat. Hopefully this will all be arriving soo!

I know it's ridiculous!!! Um the bedwas in the animals section but the guys has heaps of them for like $10-16 and his name is umm wait for it..........liammcb

The toys were in the baby section under rattles and teethers lol funny story with that lol you now how when you type in the address in the box and you like hit the t and it comes up with what you've seen under that letter. Mum saw all these baby listings and that evening shes sits me down ands like Phoebe I think we need totalk, Is there anything you wanted to tell me and I was like what and shes like are you pregnant!!:shock:I'm like WOAH i dont have a boyf then she proceeds to give me the "sex" talk lol saying shes to young to be a Grandma! Ahh it twas horrible!:lalalala:

I think Fluff stuff might have mites my poor we baby:(theyre going to the vet soon for their calici so I'll get thatfixed there. Here are some pics of them out for a run today. They haven't been able to get out cause it's been raining for Africa!

PB160433Small.jpg

Ruby with helicopter ears, she looks so cute:biggrin2:

PB160434Small.jpg

Fluff perching on "his" brick hehe.

PB160439Small.jpg

I think he looks really young and innocent in this one, sweet wee baby:)

On the non rabbit front, all my exams are over!:biggrin2::biggrin2:I'm so happy, I'm having a celebratory bbq at my house. The bad side today when I was in my geography exam apparently I missed half my geographical skills booklet!:grumpy:I'm so annoyed at myself and it was a 4 credit paper too!!! Arghhhh.

I don't know how I missed this blog before!
Your buns are so adorable, I love their long names.
And those toys were a definite SCORE!
I hope Fluff doesn't have mites :(

It seems my new vet hope decided to go to the town and country vet GRRR So now I have a new vet who doesn't seem very competent with Rabbits. I got Fluff out and she put some Advantage on his neck and when I was asking questions about some dry patches of skin she didn't seem to know any reasons why and when I was asking if mites could cause it she just goes mmmmmm, and didn't give me a straight answer or any answer at all! :grumpy: When Ruby was out and she was carrying her to be weighed she wasn't holding her very securely and Ru lept out of her arms and thankfully she landed on the padded bench :shock:. When she took a scraping of her back were there was a wee scaly patch she took it to the microscope and seems those walls are very thin lol I could hear her talking with Linda saying how she can't remember the names of anything that would cause it, so Ruby got some advantage as well. I was then charged $98.30!! You can say I won't be going back to her!

On a positive bunny front their new condo is halfway finished! I have the base together the lino layed, the top base and the sides which have the 2nd level frames on them so now I just need to put it all drill it all together! I shall post pictures of the finished piece and the process once it's all completed!

PepnFluff wrote:
I know it's ridiculous!!! Um the bed was in the animals section but the guys has heaps of them for like $10-16 and his name is umm wait for it..........liammcb

The toys were in the baby section under rattles and teethers lol funny story with that lol you now how when you type in the address in the box and you like hit the t and it comes up with what you've seen under that letter. Mum saw all these baby listings and that evening shes sits me down ands like Phoebe I think we need to talk, Is there anything you wanted to tell me and I was like what and shes like are you pregnant!!:shock: I'm like WOAH i dont have a boyf then she proceeds to give me the "sex" talk lol saying shes to young to be a Grandma! Ahh it twas horrible!:lalalala:

HAHAHAHA! NICE one!

Latest posts

Back