Phoebes Ace Gang

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Hello everyone my names Phoebe im 15yrs old and live in little old nelson New Zealand. Anyhoo Pep and Fluffins have never had a blog and thought it would be good to try one. so here they are introducing:

PePe Armouretti Viola Nouvelle Evans whos 1 on January 31st.

Shes a dwarf seal point lop, and a extremly cheeky wee girl and quite the escape artist.

and then theres Fluffy Thistle Dandelion Oxymoron Kral Evans. He's a mixed breed probebly netherland dwarf cross with something some one said a havana.... Hes 4 1/2 and is extremly smart too smart for his own good lol and a real suck up lol e.g hes sees the nailclippers hell immedialty start licking and nuzzling me lol a real cutie.

PA240222.jpg

As you may see i like giving my bunz long names lol.. sorry bout the size of the pics i resize them and when you save the page the go big again.....

Anyone????......

Anyway Fluff went to the vet yesterday about falling over and such the vet put him on a 7day trial of baytril so if its a bacterial infection that should clear something bacterial up if it doesnt hes going on some inflamitory drug something dixapam??? maybe. and if that doesnt work hell go under to get xrays. The vet said it could be a brain tumor but thats at the bottom of the list tho. They also got some new toys yesterday a big Igloo thing and a bunny Ka bobble so they have things to dod when im away.

Both are cute but I am in love with that girl.

Sorry to hear he isn't well... Could be an inner ear infection so hopefulyl the Baytril will clear all that. Hopefully, it's nothing worse. :hug:

They're adorable! I think we need to see more pics :p

I would ask for atleast another week of meds. Best would be 3wks.

PepnFluff wrote:
Anyone????......

Anyway Fluff went to the vet yesterday about falling over and such the vet put him on a 7day trial of baytril so if its a bacterial infection that should clear something bacterial up if it doesnt hes going on some inflamitory drug something dixapam??? maybe. and if that doesnt work hell go under to get xrays. The vet said it could be a brain tumor but thats at the bottom of the list tho. They also got some new toys yesterday a big Igloo thing and a bunny Ka bobble so they have things to dod when im away.

Yea shes a real cutie.

Ms binky: Yea i thought that and I told him he said it could be one, he looked down the canal and thats all clear. he said if baytril doesnt clear it uphe might have to go under and cut into hes ear so he can see if theres a inner infection.

The max course of baytril he can be on is 1 week coz were going away so wont be able to administer it one of my friends whose mum is a vet nurse can do it for a bit so theyre doing it for 3 days.

Thought I needed to update. havent in a while ( not really like 1 day lol i think im addicted to RO.....)

Any way fluffins is still hating his baytril but likes the bunny bikie after lol. He so funny he'll be doing the bunny-500 round the deck and run through the sliding door extremly fast and just goes into a sitting position and zooms across the floor lol it sooo funny to watch.

Anyway as its Pepes 1st birthday soon (jan 31st) i've decided to make a bunny cake any one no a recipe??? And i think for her birthday were going to make them a new hutch/ apartment its going to be a bit like Buddy & Roxies one(hope this is okay Hannah&Megan but have a split door and have some levels and shelves for there paraphenalia (sp) and go off into a run. I think i need to give the master builder good ol grandad a call and ask for his services lol.:biggrin2:

I don't know why I didn't see this before! They are really cute! I love Fluffy! he's got such pretty eyes!

So he thinks if he is super sweet you won't touch his toenails? LOL! that's hilarious!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I don't know why I didn't see this before! They are really cute! I love Fluffy! he's got such pretty eyes!

So he thinks if he is super sweet you won't touch his toenails? LOL! that's hilarious!

I think he thinks that lol you'll get them out of the box and when you pick him up nd get his paw he showers you with kisses and keeps glancing at you lol.

heres some more pics from about a year ago of Fluff

PA280271.jpg

anyway havent updated in awhile so thought I would. Anyway when we were on holiday they had the petsitters round and they had a photoshot lol. They have been quite rebelious bunnies lately when they run round on the deck as its been so hot i've left the french doors open anyway whilst i went to the loo one of them came in (fluffy) and chewed the DVD cord in half whoops lol there toll is one set of computer lights, DVD cord and the spare telephone chord thank god none of them were plugged in.

It was Pez's birthday yesterday so she got a nice wicker bed filled with hay and some yummy treats.

Aw thanks Silvie I just went to see the buns and told them how much you like Pez colouring and she proceeded to spray me lol. I love your two too black bunnies rule!

OMG what a cool blog, I am up in Auckland Phoebe and you can check out my gang at:
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=32168&forum_id=6

Your bunners are stunners ;)!!!!

[align=center]:pinkelepht::inlove::dude:Happy Belated birthday to Pepe:dude::pinkelepht::inlove:

You gorgeous bun you!!:biggrin2:
[align=left]And how is Fluff doing?

More pics when you can, I just love seeing your little cuties, which reminds me, hmm, I should pop up some pics too it been a while....;)
[/align][/align]

Wow your Bunnies are Adorable.

I can hardly wait for you to post more pictures of your 2 little Pumpkins.

Susan:apollo:

Auckland cool. Ive never been maybe when i was tiny I really should get up there one day soon.

Fluffs doing great he appears to be normal acting extremly suck-upey as usual he'll have to go to the vet in a few weeks to get his spurrs done again.

Speaking of pictures i think i'll add some more now.

And Pez sez thanks you and say high to your bunz too!

Latest posts

Back