Phoebes Ace Gang

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PepnFluff wrote:
It seems my new vet hope decided to go to the town and country vet GRRR So now I have a new vet who doesn't seem very competent with Rabbits. I got Fluff out and she put some Advantage on his neck and when I was asking questions about some dry patches of skin she didn't seem to know any reasons why urm i dont know the cause of it but people put olive oil ( i htink) on their old bunny's skin if its dry and flaky (because i know Lisa did that with slipper..)

and when I was asking if mites could cause it she just goes mmmmmm, and didn't give me a straight answer or any answer at all! :grumpy: When Ruby was out and she was carrying her to be weighed she wasn't holding her very securely and Ru lept out of her arms and thankfully she landed on the padded bench :shock:. When she took a scraping of her back were there was a wee scaly patch she took it to the microscope and seems those walls are very thin lol I could hear her talking with Linda saying how she can't remember the names of anything that would cause it, so Ruby got some advantage as well. I was then charged $98.30!! You can say I won't be going back to her!

uugh yeah i got charged like 80$ for half a bottle cap of anti biotics when toula and Lou was lsick... vets in NZ ....

On a positive bunny front their new condo is halfway finished! I have the base together the lino layed, the top base and the sides which have the 2nd level frames on them so now I just need to put it all drill it all together! I shall post pictures of the finished piece and the process once it's all completed!

The hutch is finished! I've made a video on Gaggy my new Fuji Finepix s1000fd camera which i've uploaded on Youtube so to see the hutch go too [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F1wO3YLNhk[/ame] sorry about the quality, it goes all crappy when you upload :(.

The bunnies are enjoying their new condo, and surprisingly enough they're using their litterbox except for a few accidents from Rubz.

Tomorrow is my birthday!! and i'm very excited haha, Joe is teaching me to skimboard as he's to poor to buy me a present heh, so that shall be very intresting.

Merry Christmas everyone too!

I love that pic of Pepe and Fluffy flopped on each other! Your bunnies are so cute. Can't wait to see more!

Back