Pernod and Perry's Place

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:happydancePerry's Home!!!! I picked him up at11 am and he's busy cleaning himself, trying to get the icky hospitalsmell off him. He has a huge (well, it seems like it's huge) barepatch. I'll try and post a pic later. He is on Baytril, butno more pain meds, and he goes back on Saturday just to check thewound. He seems in great spirits :).

Pernod and he looked at each other for a few seconds, then dived ateach other, kissing each other all over - it was so sweet :tears2:.Ain't love grand ;).

Jan

image123.gif
banana.gif
:thumbup
dancing.gif
:yes::woohoo
clapping.gif
:elephant::bunnydance::colors:
image121.gif

And that is SO SWEET about the true bunny love!:heart:

sas :biggrin:and the happy warren:bunny17::bunny17::bunny17::bunny17::bunny17: (who allgotrousted to be given atreat and they'rewondering why... but they'll take it!)

Come On, Perry! Get Better! Your mom and Pernod need you, and we all love you.

:kiss:

LuvaBun wrote:
TogetherWeb.jpg

They still loved their sandpit, though, and Pernod often got covered in sand

PlayingInTheSand.jpg

Perry liked to hang out in the flowers .....

DSCN0074.jpg

....while Pernod liked to eat them :rollseyes:

GetOffMyFlowers.jpg

Perry relaxing in the evening sun

RelaxedBunny.jpg

Pernod looking to make mischief (just for a change)!

DSC_0087.jpg

That's all for now, folks :)

Jan

Such beautiful pictures! They should be in Beauty Contests. They'd surely win :blueribbon:

Just wanted to add these most recent photos -they are the way I want to remember Perry before he got ill. He is sucha big miss to us - poor Pernod really misses her boy, and Ican't believe he has gone :(. These pics were taken in the last months.

In the last bit of snow we had. They both loved the snow.

PerrySnow2.jpg

Perry spent hours in their sandpit

PerryChinrubSandpit.jpg

But he was never happier than when he was with Pernod

PernodPerry.jpg

PernodPerry3.jpg

Sleep well, my Little Perry

Jan

Beautiful pics, Jan!

You were never one for waiting
Still I always thought you'd wait for me
And have you from your dreams awakened
And from where you are what do you see

Savatage

:rainbow:

Oh, Jan. Those pics arebeautiful. I love the one of Perry in the sand box.I am sitting here in tears and I never even got to meet him.

I can't imagine what it must be like for you.

Take care of yourself and Pernod.

Hugs and kisses to you all,

Laura

PernodPerry3.jpg

What a beautiful picture. It certainly captures the wonderful life of comfort and love you and Pernod brought to him.

Indeed, it's very Very hard to believe he's now in the spiritform. I think of you more times during the day than you andPernod know, Dear Heart.

Much Love,

-Carolyn

Ohh gosh Jan,those pictures were just lovely,ohh wow i got tears in my eyes when i seen this picture..

PerryChinrubSandpit.jpg

cheryl

It just heart breaks me how God can teartwobunnies apart that loved each other so much. Thepicture of them both snuggling up is just so sad to see. Whydid they have to be torn apart? :(

I totally agree that maybe you should get another bunnie, as it willtake her mind off all this. I cant imagine how sad you allare. I am in tears seeing the pictures of them together andam starting tothink if there really IS a God up there.

Blessings to all

Thinking a lot about Perry today. :tears2:

Life can be so difficult. You and Pernod are very much in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.

Much Love,

-Carolyn

Jan, I was thinking a lot about Perry thisweekend. He became kind of an artistic inspiration. I did his portraiton the computer:

perrymem1113.jpg

I hope you like it and that it warms your heart. He's a beautiful boy.And he's inspired me to do more portraits and maybe open up an onlinegallery to make and frame portraits of other people's pets.

Hope Pernod is feeling better. Love from me and Drizzle.

That's beautiful, Lalena!

Jan's going to love that so much!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
That's beautiful, Lalena!

Jan's going to love that so much!

-Carolyn
Thank's Carolyn! I do hope so much that Jan will like it. I knew I dida good job when Drizzle (who was sitting on my desk) looked at thescreen and started grunting at it. Nothing like artistic nods from abunny to know you did an ok job. :)

Drizzle...what an adorable name! :D

Ya see that! You couldn't get a higher compliment than thatfrom the little one. You should consider putting up a postabout this. You might be able to make a few extra dollars for Xmas ifyou offer to do portraits of other's babies for others for presentseither to themselves or to their loved ones. You're reallygood, Lalena.

:highfive:

-Carolyn

:tears2:Oh my goodness, Lalena, I am lost forwords. That is absolutely wonderful - you have captured Perryperfectly. I am so moved by it. You have a wonderful talent - andDrizzle obviously has good taste in knowing what he likes.

Thank you so very, very much :hug:. I think you should open agallery and share your talent with others . Pernod agrees with me :)

Jan

Latest posts

Back