Pernod and Perry's Place

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, my babies think I don't love them, cause Inever post any pictures or anything. So, to prove that Ido love, worship and obey them, I have decided to starttheir own place, starting with some photos of the Dynamic Duo.

Pernod in the sandpit
pernodpit.jpg

and Perry, after digging to Australia!

perrydigs.jpg

Pernod deciding the bush needs pruning

pernodtree.jpg

and Perry thinks the herbs need pruning (or eating!)

IMAG0059.jpg

And snuggled together at night. They are always cuddling each other - so sweet!

pptogether.jpg

That's all for now. I'll update as time goes on - you can bet that they will be making sure I do ;)

Jan

Jan, Pernod and Perry are too adorable! Lookslike they have so much fun in the backyard! Now you have my little onesjealous that they only get a cages run outside. They want to know wherethere garden is for pruning!

I love the picture of Pernod pruning! Looks like he has pants on! :laugh:

Oh there are my precious babies. Theylook great Jan. All the pictures are incredible. Thank you for sharingthem with us. They are little dolls. I adore them. Please give themextra hugs and kisses from Aunt Tina. Oh and an extra snack from theZoo Crew for their cousins.

Tina

Thanks everyone. Yes, they do have a great timeoutside, and they do sorta help with the gardening - I have only had tocut the grass once this year :).

babbs - your guys can come and help too, as long as I get to keep them ;)

Shuu - Perry usually comes in for a treat, but sometimes we have to getMr Tickly (the feather duster) and chase Pernod in with that. Shethinks it's a great game, and binkies all over :?

Stephanie - I now have to keep my herbs up on a bench - they thought I was growing a Bunny Smogasboard!!

Jan

They are so cute and adorable!!
Do they live in the same house or do they have a seperate one for each?
Sometimes i think maybe my Honey is bored on her own too! I do try to play with her whenever i have time!

Pangster - Thanks! Yes, they do live together. Iam very lucky in that they bonded in just a few hours. I gotthem at the same time, from a rescue. They weren't bonded when I gotthem, but after the car journey home, and a couple of hoursin a new territory, they were inseparable. We had prepared 2separate hutches for them, but only ever needed one - they wouldn'tleave each others side.

If you do get Honey a pal, you will have to bond them slowly, andsometimes it doesn't work out at all. There are others in theForum that have much more experience than I do in bonding bunnies.However, if you do feel she would be better off with a friend, I canrecommend it - there's nothing cuter than seeing bunnies snuggling :D

Jan

I think the sand box for bunnies isgreat. Do you notice if you have to cut their nails less whenthey've been digging more often. I would be guessing the sanddigging would be great for wearing down those mommy and daddyscratchers.

Mr. Stee wrote:
I think the sand box for bunnies is great. Do younotice if you have to cut their nails less when they've been diggingmore often. I would be guessing the sand digging would begreat for wearing down those mommy and daddy scratchers.
Yes, now you mention it, I don't have to clip their nails so often. Ithink the sandpit is the best thing we could have bought. They reallylove it. Not only do they dig, but jump in the air and do 360 degreeturns, race around in it, roll in it, and when they are done, flop init :D.

A couple more pics in their sandpit

PPsandpit5.jpg

PPsandpit4.jpg

Aww look at your sweet babies Jan!! Thanks for taking/sharing more pictures.

Tell those gorgeous little helpers that Daisy, Buster and Snowy willbeen moving housenext month and will require their assistancewith pruningin their new garden. Tell them to hop on thetrain at Newcastle and I'll pick them up at Manchester. If you let themknow that treats will be provided for theirtime:wink:.:popcorn:

Vickie

Hi Jan, Perry and Pernod are lookinggreat. I love the pictures!!! It is greatto see how much they love the sand pit.Does thesand get in their fur though? I could see where this would bea good thing to have to keep them occupied and supply someexercise. Since my buns are getting older, it seems that theyjust lay around more. A sand pit may be a good incentive forthem to be more active. I remember when your husband firstbrought it home and set it up. Guess I will look into gettingone for my 2.:D Beckie

Well...It's ABOUT TIME!

I've waited patiently for this thread for a while. I only wish Buckwould've seen that first gorgeous picture of Pernod. You know thatPernod holds a special place in his heart 'til this day.

Keep those pictures coming. They're so perfect, the two of them; and they have The Best Mum and Home they could ever have.

:hug:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back