Pepper and Dotties thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE your videos! The one of the dogwith the ring around her back leg is hilarious! Ring aroundthe Rosie! Hee hee!

I enjoyed the yawning guinea pig, too. They are adorable!

Thankz! They are unusual.

Just an update on bunnies!

They are still 'talking' through the bars and seem to be next to eachother as much as possible. Both bunnies are healthy and well.

The winter is coming very noticeably and I have bought some new coversfor their hutches, so now they are very cosy at night. I havegot a huge batch of straw in aswell.

Because the weather is getting colder the bunnies dont seem comfortablewith being outside their hutch, but strangely enough its their choiceto be outside :?Silly bunnies

Here are some pictures i took this afternoon. Dissaproving of the cold and windyweather.

dissaprovingrabbit001.jpg

dissaprovingrabbit002.jpg

Hmm Dottie seems to have made a big mess of her litter tray! :X

Sorry!

Pepper is the picture of the white bunnie, but Dotties hutch and run isin the background, and it looks like shes kicked all her litter trayout :X- Dotties the lop unseen in the pictures.

Ok I have to post a picture of my new carhere! Since its my 'metal' baby lol And I washed it earliertoday so I had a reason to take pictures of it! I got it Wednesday andi was literally up all night worrying if it would get broken into orsomething :lookaround

Anyway, heres my not so furbabie!

newcarrover200001.jpg

Hehe thankyou! Every time I wash oneof my parents cars out the front and someone walks past, they ALWAYSsay do you wanna come and wash mine? Lol!

Yeah I washed it yesterday but it rained today :XSo was clean for a couple of hours atleast!

Its a Rover 200 - I have always wanted one :DBut its costingalot at the moment for insurance! Since i only passed my testabout 8 months ago. Owning a car = Welcome to expence! Nice,smooth and quiet ride tho!

A few weeks back I took Rosie to a Huge lake,and we found a path that went off the main path, which ended up to besome sort of stream with a step. Well , Rosie found it firsrofcourse. Running ahead exploring like normal.

She doesnt like swimming, she has never done it before. I amstarting to think maybe she cant swim. But anyway, she LOVESpaddling. She went dashing off down this little path and Isuddenly heard a SPLASH!!!!! And I thought to myself 'Ohmy... she cant swim!' So I ran ahead and before I could getto the stream she was standing on the bank absalutely soaking wet headto tail! It was so hilarious, the poor pooch! Shelooked so sorry for herself.

I went back there again over the weekend and was suprised that she wentrunning off to the same spot again. And she loved paddlingthere again. I thought she would of been terrified of theplace now she fell in once!

...Anyway! This is a video of her in the stream - paddling.

OPPS I UPLOADED WRONG VIDEO! WATCH THIS SPACE! - Mehsorry guys its taking longer than expected to upload! I willhave to do it tomorow evening now as its way past my bedtime! hehe. ButIt WILL be up tomorow I promise :D

When we got home from our adventures, Rosie found a new blanket my dadhad bought home that day. He had been round his mums (mynans) house and she had knitted her a new blankie :D
rosieintheriver005.jpg

The Bunnies

I noticed a few days ago that Dotties water bottle hadnt gonedown at all. She was drinking ina bowl during theday I put down in the garden when the bunnies are out andabout. But she always drank from her bottle in her hutch atnight. So for some strange reason after drinking from herbottle for ever since i had her, she has now desided she wont drinkfrom a bottle anymore :disgust:I have bought her a bowl forher hutch now and when I put it down in her hutch for the first timeshe drank from it straight away for about a minute non stop!So she has changed into a bowl bunny literally over night.

I must say since she has been using the bowl I have had toclean it out atleast three times aday! Now, in my opinionbowls are much more hygienic, as I would only clean the bottles outonce or twice over a two day period. I am goingtohave to stock up on water bowls when I get some money:D

Awww, Rosie loves her new blankie :). I guess she decided water wasn' too frightening after all - look forward to the vid.

Aren't bunnies fussy??? Dottie obviously thinks it's too much like hardwork drinking from the bottle now she's used to a bowl :disgust:

Jan

Back