Pepper and Dotties thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the camera out again today! :D

Firstly a picture of the new hutch we bought for Dottie last week. We had a temporary hutch without a run during the bonding with Pepper process, but it took longer than expected. So we had to buy a hutch with a run, as she was only aloud out in the garden when we were there to watch her.

14thfebruary003.jpg

This is Peppers hutch and run.
14thfebruary011.jpg

This is guinea pigs Hutch and run.
14thfebruary010.jpg

A whole side of our garden is dedicated towards the bunnies and the pigs! :D

14thfebruary012.jpg

14thfebruary014.jpg

14thfebruary004.jpg

When is it my turn to go in the garden :X

14thfebruary007.jpg

14thfebruary006.jpg

The guinea pigs wondered why I was taking a picture of their hutch and not them...
14thfebruary009.jpg

This is the picture where you can see the hole Pepper has been digging when she has been out in the garden.
14thfebruary0041.jpg

Luckily the run has wire underneath so she cant go out and attack Dottie on her turf!

I think its impressive, and she is certainly proud of it!

Why is it that when ever you go to fill upa hole there is never enough earth to fit back in!

Linz XxXxX

I LOVE your hutches. My rabbits are all indoors - but if they were going to be otudoors - I'd want their hutches to be like yours!

Peg

Wow, such beautiful animals, and beautiful pictures of them! Those hutches and runs are awesome. I bet the bunnies love being able to run around the garden. :)

What breed is Rosie? She reminds me of a border collie, but she's so distinct-looking. She is gorgeous!

She is infact a tri-colouredBorder Collie.

My friend has a Border Collie who is all white with black ears. You can get them in many markings, but the normal black and white ones are more popular.

She was the runt of the litter so she won't get any bigger than she is. She still looks like a young puppy in the pictures to me but she is infact 2 yrs old. Everybody keeps asking me if she is a puppy. I think she is really pleased that people think she is so young! lol

The bunnies love it in the garden. Although Dottie normally just sits next to Pepper in her run until its time to go back in her hutch. But they love the freedom from their hutch.

Dottie is actuallylaying near her hutch door looking out into the garden right now as if to say its my turn now. Think its time to swop them over now anyway :)

Those are really nice hutches! It always seems to me that Brits have better access to good outside housing- must be a different rabbit culture. A standard purchased hutch and run here is maybe 4 ft by 2 ft at the max- that includes both parts!

My dad actually built the guinea pigs run. It wasnt that much difference in money if we would of had to buy one. Four small sheets of the wire cost £17! :shock:Its stupid.

Atleast my dad got the wood from work for free, as he is a carpenter.

Lol yer. This is her attempting to clean herself...

DSC00948.jpg

...Might take a while. I might book her in tomorow to a beauty salon.:cool:

I was going to fool you all and say I had got a new rabbit lol.

Linz_1987 wrote:
Lol yer. This is her attempting to clean herself...
I was going to fool you all and say I had got a new rabbit lol.

She was just getting rid of the evidence that she was digging again. :D

Rainbows! :)

Everything seems to be going great with thebonding the last few weeks. Dottie has stopped pooping everywhere, andI havent had to clean up after her once. They are spending more timecuddling together the far side of the hall - there is no sign ofterritoral issues! :D

I think I will carry on doing this for a few more months as Idont want to rush into anything again, even though I know they loveeach other. But last time it all changed when they set footinto the garden together.

I am going to buy a metal sided pen for them in the summer, sohopefully they can bond together in a small pen that none of them havebeen in before, during the summer months.

Its going to take a hell of a long time for me to trust them enough toleave them together in a hutch together, as we have been through somuch already.

I have taken lots of photos of their last bonding session, which wasabout an hour ago. I intend to post them later on tonight:)So keep a look out

Lindsay XxXx

Here it goes.

Ive always told you to clean behind your ears :disgust:

4b577232.jpg

Wish
bunnypics22ndmarch005.jpg

Wish

6c7073d4.jpg

Wash
bunnypics22ndmarch006.jpg

Wash
bunnypics22ndmarch007.jpg

Peppers new hair cut - Styled by Dottie
bunnypics22ndmarch011.jpg

Shade me from the flash with your funny floppy ears!
bunnypics22ndmarch009.jpg

"Pooh you smell - Lindsay was right, youdo need a bath!"
bunnypics22ndmarch010.jpg

Super Roll Bunnie!! - "Do you like my new hat?"

bunnypics22ndmarch015.jpg

:D:D

Lol luvabun , was that a hint ;)

I do hope they get on together in the end. Then I might be able to adopt another bunny for the empty hutch :Dlol.

But lets get the bonding sorted out first :p

Your rabbits are so cute!! I love the lop! Andlook at your white bunny. He doesn't even look like himself in thosepictures! LOL

Your dog is absolutely GORGEOUS!! BEAUTIFUL!! He is so cute!! Hereminds me of Popcorn not by coloring but because he has the sameattitude in the pictures. Jumping over things and always eager. He isdefiently so cute!!

YOUR CAGES ARE HUGE!! OMG!! GIANT!!

Latest posts

Back