Pepper and Dotties thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linz_1987 wrote:
DSC00952.jpg

Im back again! :D

This is Pepper after digging her impressive hole. Howdo you keep them white.:foreheadsmack:
Ok so I'm late since I never saw this picture before, LOL.

But I find htis picture hilarious! Spice is white and even after digging holes, he was never that dirty.I think she purposefully made herself filthy. ;)

I took some nice pictures of Pepper yesterday when it was really nice weather. I couldnt get any running bunnie pictures cos she didnt move lol. Butit isareally nice picture of her fur being white!

Benniewalk009.jpg

Hiya everybody! Ive just come back from holiday in Malta and it looks like I have missed out on alot! :( I hope every bunny and every body are all ok!

When I was on holiday my parents were looking after the buns etc. But one incident did happen! My dad didnt close Dotties hutch door correctly while Pepper was in the garden. My mum looked out the kitchen window a while later and saw a brown rabbit (Dottie) running around the garden with white and brown fur flying all round the garden :shock:

My mum tryed to catch them but she couldnt so she put the hose on them to stop them fighting :Xand aparently Pepper got really muddy again! I think it took her quite a while to catch them again as she said they kept laying down nicely next to each other and the next minute they were on to each other.

They have been checked over and every bunny is fine:bunnydance:But it was a mistake, so I dont hate them for it!

Anyway my holiday in Malta was fantastic! Its a really nice island. I have been there three times now. My mum use to live in Malta for four years when she was little because her dad was in the army and kept getting transfered places.

She also lived in Aiden for a while and she told me she use to go to school on a Camel, but Im not sure if she was joking....:)

The weather in Malta was lovely and warm, But I am now back to hot and sticky England which is a bum. Cant wait to go back there again. I will post some pictures up of the holiday when I get them on the puter.

Im going to be really busy now and scan through all the posts ive missed! C ya in about 12 hours! :D

Lindsay

Lucky you! How long was your holiday? Did you swim in the ocean?

You did miss Pepper and Dottie while you were away .... didn't you?!? :nod

Rainbows! :D

I definetly did miss my bunnies! I had a great time swimming in the pool and the ocean. But you have to be careful as there is lots of Jelly Fish in the ocean! But thankfully I didnt see one. Therefore if I did see one the whole beach would of known too!

I went on a banana boat and it was so much fun! Although I was so scared the second time we got tipped up into the sea that I had an asthma attack and had to sit in the speed boat until we got back to land. I cant swim very well, and even though we all had life jackets on it is still very scary!

I should have some pictures on here tonight some time. Unfortunatly I didnt get any pictures of the banana boat in action as I didnt have a water proof camera! But I have some lovely scenic pictures etc.

Laters! xxx

Yay! I went shopping to Pets at home Sunday and i found one of those rabbit harnesses! Its great! I use to have a really simple one but it wasnt very good at all, but this one is perfect! And Pepper likes it:D Shes getting braver now in the house as ive had it on her twice already and shes already hopping about the living room.

Tilly13thAugust06030.jpg

Tilly13thAugust06029.jpg

I havent tryed it on Dottie yet. I hope it fits her though being chubby bunny! I might just buy another one next time, so I dont need to bother adjusting the straps every time.

So anybody living in the UK, get yours from your nearest Pets at home store! They are worth it! And only £5.99! Lets see more of them in the UK!

Aww thankz guys!

Bless her socks earlier, she got scared by my mother moving her foot though cos shes a very shy bunny, and suddenly dashed off through the kitchen and into the glass in the back door :( Poor thing didnt see the door was shut. She seems ok now, but im sure she wont be doing that again!

:foreheadsmack:

When I put the bunnies to bed a minute ago,Dottie was in the garden sitting right next to Pepper in her runthrough the bars. I went to put Peppers food in her hutch andPepper came up the ramp into her hutch.

Next thing I knew Dottie jumps inside Peppers hutch! AndPepper is terrified and runs into the other appartment.

They must of been talking about a fight through the bars and Pepper didnt think she would actually do it!

Silly Bunnies! They are so cheeky.

I will get some more pictures up soon! I might try another video aswell, if it doesnt take too long to load :D

I did try the harness on Dottie! After adjusting the size to 10 times the size! Hehe:disgust:

My sister was asleep on the sofa, and she jumped onto her lap andscared the hell out of her. She then just sat there for about20 minutes, and then desided it was time to explore!

Pepper still likes the harness. Its annoying adjusting thestraps every time! But I will be getting another onesoon. Shes getting better at sudden noises/movements andhasnt dashed off into any glass since!

I have a video of my dog and my guinea pigs I am going to put on here tonight.

Cya soon!

Back