Pepper and Dotties thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yep she is clean, atlast!

They are doing not too bad.... After about 20 mins of a session theytry and attack each other though. So really we arent gettinganywhere. But they seem to just like sitting next to each other throughthe bars, and they talk for hours. They are im-seperatablewhen theyhave bars parting them(if that makes sencelol). I am thinking that it might stay this way for a while.But the only reason why we got Dottie was for company for Pepper, andthey certainly have company. They just dont likeliving together.

I am hoping to still have the odd session as they seem toenjoy grooming each other. But then they just think enough isenough - and then a snow storm appears.

It should work out though, it will probually take a couple of years though lol.

Thankz for the concerns! :bunnydance:

When I got back from Sweden the bunnies were alltucked up in bed (2:30 in the morn) so I couldnt say hello to them assoon as I got in.

Although in the morning I went downstairs and my mum hadlet Dottie out already in the garden.... Or aparently so.

I was looking around the garden everywhere for the darn rabbit, but couldnt find her anywhere.

You would never guess where she was????

DSC01162.jpg

:disgust:

And I seriously didnt put her up there!

:roflmao:

Hmm maybe shes part sugar glider? Haha

Tasha.jpg

How long were you looking for her. She was probally sitting up there :ponder: :craziness. Haha

-Ashley:D & Flopsy :bunnyangel: & Fluffy:bunny19

LOL yer they definetly look simiular!

I must of been looking for up to 5 minutes. I lookedunderthe lasthedge, stood up and looked around andsaid to myself "well where theheck could she be?"and then I looked around and suddenly saw movement in the corner of myeye on top of her hutch! The silly sausage.

God knows how she would of gotten down again if I hadnt of seen her :?

But I suppose what goes up must come down somehow!

It's a great topic !

Your bunnies are so lovely and Rosie so beautiful !
Your hutchs is so good and large !;)

I cant believe it, shes sitting up there again right now.

I think she must like sitting up there as she hasnt even tryed to getdown again and its been about 15 mins now. She looks veryproud of herself being so tall.

Shes looking at me as if to say "Please put me down again"and my parents have taken our camera on holiday with them :(

Since I have the whole house to myself for a week its time for some serious bonding sessions! No parents in the way :D

Diary of Bonding Process

Friday 2nd June

Went absalutley great!!! I am so impressed withthem! They were grooming each other like they were long lostfriends. Dottie is still leaving poops every where but she isjust eating them afterwards :?. She is also leaving an awfulsmell about! But Pepper doesnt seem to mind ;). Dottie waseven doing little binkies around Pepper in our small hallarea! I am so happy!

(Saturday)

Whoops :(

Sunday 4th June

Great still! Pepper is starting to groom Dottie morenow. It use to be Dottie grooming Pepper most of thetime.

The only 'violence' there was waswhen Dottie layeddown with her legs sticking out the front, Pepper came over and bit herfoot a few times until Dottie flinched and sat up lol. Butapart from that they are still friends!

Not one Poop from Dottie! :D

Hiya! I tryed to keep up with my diary....:? But I thought there wasnt much point as they have been the same all the time :DNo fights yet! But im still waiting for one to take loose. Last time they broke out for one the last minute.

Ive been away over my fiances house this weekend so they havent been together this weekend. My mum wouldnt put them together incase they would fight, she wouldnt know what to do bless her.

It was my fiances parents silverwedding aniversary this weekend and I was invited. There was 60 of their relatives there who I had never met before so i was so scared! Most of them are irish too:D

Here is a picture of me at the party. I had my haired curled expecially. (Sorry its so big, I dont know how to make it smaller :?)

lindsaysnewdress003rotated.jpg

Lindsay XxX

This is me and my fiance at his parents 25th wedding aniversary party. (He looks really dopey in that picture! hehe bless him;))

100_1317.jpg

I cant say much for these twopicture tho! I think I may of had a bit too much to drink! Of what I remember of it anyway,.... hehe

100_1325.jpg

100_1326.jpg

LMAO :happydanceOh what a night!

Back to being sweet and innocent...

I have found some pictures of my first ever bunnies. I dont think I have seen them for atleast 5 years!
9November2002047.jpg

Tilly-April242003024.jpg

Tilly-04August2003004.jpg

11January2003TillysNewHome014.jpg

9November2002046.jpg

0070.jpg

0062.jpg

I really miss them :(

RIP Bonnie & Mollie :pinkpansy:

Latest posts

Back