Penny is building a nest!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the confusion! Lol- mine just goes by D4, the red doe is Harmony and the Gingers_Giants has Penny... Giants, what day is she on now? The poor thing- she has to be miserable!

:waiting: Does Penny have ANY idea how many people are WAITING for her to kindle thosekits???? No stress there.... just PATIENTLY waiting..... PATIENTLY!!!!

Ahhh! I am so excited! Isn't it funny how you can get so hyped up for a rabbits kindling when it isn't even yours! :p Anyways I am so happy for you! I do demand pictures when they are born!

Aly!

BlueGiants wrote:
:waiting: Does Penny have ANY idea how many people are WAITING for her to kindle thosekits???? No stress there.... just PATIENTLY waiting..... PATIENTLY!!!!

LoL...I love that smile. haha:wiggle

Any babies yet?

And yes, please post lots of photos! Having raised Holland Lops and Fuzzy Lops I cannot imagine the size of newborn Flemmies....

Denise

I am still waiting!! This morning when I went out I saw that he had built more on her nest, and that she hadnt touched much of her food. All this week until this morning she had been eating like a hog. Maybe today is the day???!!!

It was funny last night. Ivan knelt down to her and was like "penny...Get to birthin." He has been telling her that all week. If I come home tonight and there are no babies Ill tell her about taking her for a ride on a bumpy road. lol

She better get a move on! My Silver Fox doe was bred the day AFTER Penny and she kindled this morning! Tell Penny to get off her tush and put those babies IN the box! (You can say "Please!" if you think it would help...)

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
10 baby whites last night and a beautiful little red nest... maybe more today!
Where are the photo's of these baby's???

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
My doe, Harmony, had a litter of red babies last night (5 or 6)- the temp this morning here was only 12... good thing she has a heat lamp. Where is PENNY??!
And these baby's????

Hehe- I dunno.... The whites are so covered in their nest it's hilarious (I'll have to post a picture of her fort) and the reds just came last night about 9:00- so it was still dark out.. I get you some soon- promise.

Back