Penny is building a nest!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingers_giants

Reaction score
So I bred my Flemish Giant, Penny last month. Last night I go home and was feeding and she had started to build her nest. It was so cute when Ivan and I opened the door to give her food and watershe had straw in her mouth and looked at us like "excuse me...cant you see im busy here!" So we fed, watered her and shut the door to leave her to her nest building. I stayed at Ivans house last night so I havent been home to check penny yet this morning. I am going home in about an hour so I will be out to check her and i am hoping for the best.

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I love when my Flemishes have babies!!!!

Mine too! Lol- we have a white doe that is thoroughly lining her box with hay... LOTS of hay- she can barely turn around! She started with the hair last night so hopefully we've got something today when I get home!

I think mine will give birth on the 11th. That will be 33 days for her. I was told by my friend that most flemish does carry till 33 days. It happened that way with my fawn doe that had a litter in December..so Im sure that holds true. I am eager for baby bunnies again.

:pinkbouce: Whooo hoo! Congratulations! (I'm waiting for my first litter of Silver Fox!) Nowif Penny would just grace us with babies.... I can stop holding my breath!

Latest posts

Back