Penelope's spay was a success!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She finally pooped during the night last night,but still isn't eating pellets on her own, so we brought her to the vet today and she gave her a shot of something that is supposed to get her digestive tract moving again, which should help her start to eat more. She is on Metacam for the pain, so I hope she starts eating her pellets on her own soon. Until then, we'll begiving her Critical Care.

Oh I am so relieved about this, you really deserved for it to go well after all that you've been through :hug2:

Yay!

After my bunny was spayed, she spent the night at the vets (I visited her a lot) so they could give her the shot for her digestive tract and Critical Care. It really did the trick!

Make sure to watch her incision. My doe was licking at hers.

Thanks everyone! Your support means a lot. She is eating pellets and hay on her own!!Woo-hoo!! And pooping!! We are so relieved. She is acting like her old self again, that shot the vet gave her made a world of difference.

Latest posts

Back