Peg's Place - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow.. Peg has even told me the differences. LOl. Between Sophia and Athena. And I don't know who it is. :dunno

But their gorgeous!! :inlove:

Well - y'all are right - Athena's face is narrower - which brings the choice to Sophia or Mercury.

That could be tricky knowing the difference because they do share the same father.

But the answer is.....

NOT MERCURY...

It is Sophia!

Good Job Becka! :biggrin2:

Peg, Since there's no babies and it's just a growing spirt. IS breeding still happening nowor is postponed til next year?Just curious..... I'm nosey. Lol.

I love your flemmies and I can't wait (really, I can wait....I know theres no hurry) to see the first set of babies from your gorgeousflemish flamily.

:inlove:

SweetSassy wrote:
Good Job Becka! :biggrin2:

Peg, Since there's no babies and it's just a growing spirt. IS breeding still happening nowor is postponed til next year?Just curious..... I'm nosey. Lol.

I love your flemmies and I can't wait (really, I can wait....I know theres no hurry) to see the first set of babies from your gorgeousflemish flamily.

:inlove:

I was halfway hoping that this question wouldn't come up - because I don't want to get people's hopes up.

Do you remember when I thought the girls weren't pregnant so I tried to rebreed them?

Well....I think one of the girls took and one didn't. Sophia hasn't gained any weight since then...but Athena has put on two pounds.

She normally comes out of her cage for a few minutes at playtime and then goes back and hides in the back of her cage - so yesterday I made her come out and that's when I saw how big her abdomen is - and I weighed her.

I'm not going to say she's pregnant for sure - but I will say that IF she's pregnant - she's due 12/23.

As far as future breeding - I've decided to breed both Sophia and Nyx in January. Nyx will only be 7 months old...but she's over 14 pounds now.

Sorry for bringing it up...... I just love yourflemmies. Guess, we'll just have to wait and see. And I'll definately be watching your blog :ph34r2 Thanks for sharing.

:nod

Oh - its no problem bringing it up because honestly - I was bursting to tell someone but didn't want to tell anyone till it happened since I didn't want people to be disappointed if I was wrong (again).

I just took a few pictures of Sophia a few minutes ago as she was resting in her cage....here are a couple of them...

DSCF1555-1.jpg

DSCF1557-1.jpg

This isn't about my crew - but it is so worth watching...a friend had it on her facebook wall.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4[/ame]

Some pictures from tonight...

Nyx found the new hay bale - and I was telling her it wasn't "all you can eat" yet since we hadn't opened it up, etc.

Her response?

[align=center]
IMG_0034-1.jpg

IMG_0052-1.jpg

[/align][align=left]Here are a couple of Athena...on the breakfast bar (nowhere near the stove).

[/align][align=center]
IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

And finally - Sophia..

IMG_0019-1-1.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg

[/align][align=left]I'm sort of sad about something - I was looking at old pictures (pre-Nyx days) and Sophia and Athena used to cuddle a LOT. Now its mainly Sophia and Nyx cuddling with Athena being more of a loner. That makes me feel bad. I'm hoping when she has her litter - maybe she'll bond to a "show-quality" daughter and have a good friend that way.
[/align]

TinysMom wrote:
Some pictures from tonight...

Nyx found the new hay bale - and I was telling her it wasn't "all you can eat" yet since we hadn't opened it up, etc.

Her response?
[align=center]
IMG_0034-1.jpg

Love it!!
IMG_0052-1.jpg
[/align][align=left]
Here are a couple of Athena...on the breakfast bar (nowhere near the stove).
LOL. Sounds like your directing that my way. :p
[/align][align=center]
IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

And finally - Sophia..

IMG_0019-1-1.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg
[/align][align=left]
I'm sort of sad about something - I was looking at old pictures (pre-Nyx days) and Sophia and Athena used to cuddle a LOT. Now its mainly Sophia and Nyx cuddling with Athena being more of a loner. That makes me feel bad. I'm hoping when she has her litter - maybe she'll bond to a "show-quality" daughter and have a good friend that way.
[/align]There all so adorable. I'll take Nyx anytime.

Aww there is my Athena. Someday she will be here.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
:lalalala:is this what Nyx does when you tell her no?

Great pictures!
Actually - first she says, "But I was NEVER told no at my last home...."

Then she gives us that look....

I think she disapproves of the word "no"...what do you think?

I am sooo excited - I just felt babies kicking in both Athena and Sophia. I'm sure I felt at least three babies at almost the same time in Sophia - it was harder to tell with Athena but she feels like she has more babies in her...

But I KNOW that I felt kicks!!!

Latest posts

Back