Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
Pepper wrote:
My Pepper is 2-1/2 years old. Maybe Pepper and Pepples could be acouple.
Pepper andPebbles!:bunnydance::bunnydance::highfive:

Rainbows! :D
Your Pebbles is so cute in her pictures and she looks likeshe's very spoiled & sweet.My Pepper is also spoiled &sweet.

LuvaBun wrote:
Has Pebbles met Coco, or is that not an option?

They see each other everyday, but I only let them meet under close supervision.
Here are pictures of them together........

IMGA1998.jpg

IMGA2000.jpg

IMGA2002.jpg

IMGA2004.jpg

IMGA2006.jpg

Rainbows! :)

how sweet!

My rabbit is called Pebbles, I named it Pebbles thinking it was a boyand then it turned out she was a he, but i kept the name cos it suits him. hehe

pebsbests.jpg

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen.....Please rise for our National Anthem....
music_whistling.gif

IMGA0840.jpg

Way to go, Pebbles!

Great picture, greatcaption,PetBunny!

Here is the time Coco and Pebbles were together. The firstday Pebbles was aggressive and established dominance. Shewould mount Coco's head :p or tried to bite some fur. Other times Pebbles would lick Coco, but Coco wastoo afraid and tried to run and hide.

The bonding process.
I held them so they can smell each other and not bite the other........

IMGA2008.jpg

When they were together, one of them would be in the cage, or had an escape route to run away....

IMGA2050.jpg

This is Coco's first time outside (we just found out from her owners)......

IMGA2134.jpg

Basking in the sun......

IMGA2172.jpg

Soon they were use to each other, so they were allowed to run and play .....

IMGA2156.jpg

And sharing together, a successful bonding....

IMGA2190.jpg

Two weeks went by too fast, and soon Coco's family came back from holidays and took her home. Pebbles was upset an hour before Coco got picked up. Pebbles was thumping in her cage and jumping out on to the floor(which she never did before), so I had to put her in the pen in the basement when Coco was leaving.

Awww, I see them together and I am dying to get another bun. They're so awesome togehter - all the cuddles and such. I love it.

oh..how cute...but how sad...she misses her new friend!! Yep...I think she needs a full time friend of her own!!!

What great pics!

They were a cute couple. It's too bad that they couldn't stay together.

Will you be adopting a second rabbit now?:D You have proof that Pebbles likes friends!

Aww....this picture is precious!!

IMGA2006.jpg

-Carolyn

HoneyPot:pebbles and Coco got along very good together. Only problem was Pebbles started to pee and poop outside ofher litter box when Coco was around. :shock:

PuterGeekGirl : I think Pebbles misses the company too. But now she is more appreciative of the attention that we give her. :angel:

Naturestee : Yes, I would keep Coco in a heartbeat. It's just the hesitation that keeps us from adopting another bunny. Just like it took us a longtime before we found Pebbles. :ponder:

FreddysMom : That picture is certainly one of my favorites. :inlove:

LuvaBun : I'm glad I could sharethe pictureswith you. I am sure Coco benefited from us during her stay. She got good food,papaya and pineapple, treats, lots of exercise, her fur brushed, nails cut, her cage cleaned,lots of petting, and Pebbles to spend the time with. She got to go outside in the back yard to run and play. The best improvement was to get Coco away from her Cedar Wood Shavings. I discarded them the first day she was here. At the end of the two weeks, I notice her fur was softer andshiner.She was not nervous anymore. And she let us pick her up and hold her. I should ofcheckedher weight when we first got herandwhen shewent home.:D WhenCoco left,we gavehersome of thefoods she had here to take home with her, a new and larger litter box (one o f Pebbles), and a whole bag ofWoody Pet. :p

Carolyn :Thatwasa treasured moment of those two. It was one of the first times they wereable to get together,tosniff, touchand to exploreeach other. :bambiandthumper

Latest posts

Back