Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score

Pebbles is an agouti colour Netherland Dwarf doe. She waspregnant and left at Vets clinic to be euthanized. The Doctor decidedagainst it and performed a C-section/spay to keep Pebbles alive. Thekit was stillborn and almost as large as Pebbles. I adopted Pebbles aweek later from the Vet, in November, 2004. She was 5 months old atthat time.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....Please rise for our National Anthem....
music_whistling.gif

IMGA0840.jpg

Here are some early pictures of Pebbles 6 months old....

IMGA0374.jpg

IMGA0395.jpg

IMGA0379.jpg

IMGA0370.jpg

Rainbows! :)

You have one of the cutest netherlands I have every seen... such a personality on her. You are also very lucky that she is such a good bunny (and spoiled too :D)

~ Jamie

P.S. How did you catch Pebbles in that great National Anthem stance??? I see my buns yawn all the time but there is no way I could catch it on camera... or is it even a yawn???

Pebbles is just soooooo cute. What asweetie She has so much personality and so loving to boot.Give her kisses from me and the Zoo Crew.

Tina

PepperGrl wrote:
You have one of the cutest netherlands I have every seen...such a personality and spoiled too :D
P.S. How did you catch Pebbles in that great National Anthem stance???
Thanks Jamie :D She makes me spend hours with her. :p PuterGeekGirl, She is adorable. :D

Oh Tina.....I'm just trying to bring smiles on this forum. :) Give kisses to your gang.:D

Now here are some more pictures..... I'm going to put all my pictures together here...Enjoy! :cool:

Here is Pebbles at 6 months old....(December, 2004)

IMGA0374.jpg

Pebbles at 9 months old........(March, 2005)

00210001.jpg

Her one year old birthday.......(June 23, 2005)

IMGA0915.jpg

July 16, 2005.........

IMGA1258.jpg

August 1, 2005.........

IMGA1639.jpg

Rainbows! :)

I love that dark "V" marking inbetween her eyes,can really see it in that last pic....she's a doll alright...and a bitspoiled I'm guessing....:p:p

Hi Pet_Bunny! You and Pebbles ALWAYS make me laugh every time! Pebbles is freaking adorable...she reminds me of my new part netherland, Mallory, with the v-eyebrow thing going! How do u put stuff on her head without her moving??:4hearts:

-k

Pebbles is so cute! I love it when you put things on her head. I especially love the guard dog impression (that was on another thread) i think thats the cutest pic!! I love the baby ones as well mind!lol:D

Latest posts

Back