Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrongwrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrongwroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Pebbles..is...MINE!!!!! I'll sick my big boy Stan man on you if you don't watch out! :X

stanleysmommy wrote:
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong wrong wrongwrong wrong wrong wrong wrongwroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Pebbles..is...MINE!!!!! I'll sick my big boy Stan man on you if you don't watch out! :X
No, no, no!:disgust:

Why are you all acting so childish when you know that Pebbles is mine?

Ally:D

I just thought of the perfect solution. Think on this with me here for a minute.If I took everybody's bunnies and kept them for myself, then no one would have a problem right. Then you gys wouldn't have to fight. See, I truly am the peacemaker. Just let me know when you all are ready to hand over the bunnies and I will bet here to get them.:)

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
I just thought of the perfect solution. Think on this with me here for a minute. If I took everybody's bunnies and kept them for myself, then no one would have a problem right. Then you gys wouldn't have to fight. See, I truly am the peacemaker. Just let me know when you all are ready to hand over the bunnies and I will be there to get them.:)
NO!! NO!! NO!! I have a better idea... Why don't you give me Sweet Pea? Then you wouldn't have to worry about taking my rabbits, then we'd be even, right?;)

Work with me here!

Ally

Ally wrote:
stanleysmommy wrote:
Sooowhen can I come by to bunnynap *cough* um, I mean, 'borrow' Pebbles? :D

for a very long time....

No, I believe YOU in fact started it!

I even have proof!

LOOK !!!!

Ally

No no no no you see, all I did was ask when I could 'borrow' Pebbles,and SweetPea's Daddy tried to get in on myaction! I am innocent! :shock:

Latest posts

Back