Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
Hey Rainbows, can I have Pebbles? She's really the cutest little Bunny.
If you won't give her to me I can Bunny sit if you ever need someone, it doesn't matter that their are 2 provinces between us, you can drop her off. LOL

You are going to have to catch her first. :D

7777.jpg

7778.jpg

7779.jpg

7780.jpg

7781.jpg

7782.jpg

7783.jpg

Rainbows! :D

bunnydude wrote:
Do they always get along this well?
We still have to keep a close eye on the two. Desmond is still a young puppy and very curiosity about things. He does have sharp teeth and haven't learn to control his hyper activities. Pebbles prefers to be left alone and will run away from Desmond prompting him to chase her. :run: :run:

9313.jpg

Rainbows! :)

jordiwes wrote:
Did you guys get a new puppy?:shock:

I'm sorry, I've been posting all over the forum, and haven't kept things in one place.

Meet our new addition to the family. It's my sons dog, and we brought him home April 30. Desmond was born on March 24. He is an American Eskimo Miniature Terrier.

5919.jpg

Here are some of the links that I should put in my blog that includes Desmond and Pebbles. :)

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=13476&forum_id=5&jump_to=198916#p198916

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14032&forum_id=5&jump_to=203302#p203302

Rainbows! ;)

Hi Rainbows, those are really nice wooden table legs. Does your little "Beauty" Pebbles ever chew them?

I;m still willing to Bunny sit her if you ever need a Bunny sitter. LOL.

Soooska:apollo:

You have such a photogenic little bunny! I love it. I want a little puppy to go with our two bunnies. DH never had pets though so I have to ease him into it! So far 2 bunnies in 4 years... I think thats a good pace.

I love how good they are together.

How did you let Pebbles out to run in the yard for the first time? I would be scared to death to let ours out to run free. It would be so much fun to watch though. We have dogs and cats on either side and there have been foxes in the neighborhood too. To risky for us. They get to play outside on the deck in their pen when we are out their to watch. We conneect two of the big run pens together.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Does your little "Beauty" Pebbles ever chew them (table legs)?

Knock on wood..... so far Pebbles hasn't touched them.
However, with Desmond .... I think he will be a problem. :( Can't wait for him to get older so he cantake Obedience Classes. :D

Mrpumpkinbunny wrote:
You have such a photogenic little bunny!
I love how good they are together.
How did you let Pebbles out to run in the yard for the first time?

Thank-you Mrpumpkinbunny.

I really have to keep close watch when they are together. Desmond is still young and don't realize he can harm the bunny with a playful bite.

When I took Pebbles out for the first time, I had her on lease, and stayed in a small and blocked off part of the yard (space between the houses). Eventually I stopped using the lease but stayed in the blocked off yard. This summer I finished doing the deck (bunny proofed so she can't get under it), and Pebbles can run in the whole back yard, however I'm still out there with her.

9775.jpg

pet_bunny cant pebbles fit through the spaces in your fence? our fence is just like that , but i was always afraid peapoo or petey would sqeeze right through the spaces:?

Latest posts

Back