Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peapoo_bunny wrote:
cant pebbles fit through the spaces in your fence?
She can try but she never got through yet. :shock:

9776.jpg

Rainbows! :D

Spring wrote:
This is the cutest thing I've EVER Seen!
Thanks Spring. Thatpicture was when we first brought Desmond home.

Pictures taken today.....

The Story of Little Red Riding Hood.

Starring Pebbles and Desmond. :D

My ... What big eyes you have.

9779.jpg

My ... What big ears you have.

9785.jpg

My ... What a big nose you have.

9782.jpg

My ... What a big tail you have.

9777.jpg

My ... What bad breath you have.

9780.jpg

My ... Whata big tummy you have.

9784.jpg

My ... What big paws you have.

9783.jpg

Rainbows! :D

OK, I am in serious cuteness overload here. I mean, did you choose Desmond especially so that he and Pebbles can create the biggest awww and ooohhhh factor :D;).

Pebbles is always so good with newbies in her household. She has a heart of gold!

Jan

I have more questions because I am so facinated about a house bunny running around outside. Does pebbles dig?

My Peanut would dig to China given the chance so I am sure she would dig right under our fence. Pluse we have wild bunnies in our year so I know they already have burrows and I have seen them escape from the big bad humans right through our fence.

I think it is awesome that you have such a good environment for Pebbles. She is living high on the hog running around like she owns the town!:runningrabbit:

Mrpumpkinbunny wrote:
I have more questions... about a house bunny running around outside. Does pebbles dig?
So far Pebbles never had the urge to dig. Seems like she was too busy doing other things to find any interest in digging a hole. I think there are lots of places for Pebbles to hide or duck under so she doesn't need to burrow under the ground. Besides, she isn't outside for long, as we are out there with her.

9899.jpg

9900.jpg

9901.jpg

9902.jpg

9905.jpg

Rainbows! :bunnydance:

9886.jpg

This is the Day (June 23) I set as Pebbles Birthday. We got her from the Vet on November 23 and was told she was about5 months old, so I just back dated 5 months. Will have some pictures of her party later tonight.

Rainbows! :party:

Happy Hirthday to the Sweetest Little Pebbles.

You are very lucky to have such a great Daddy.

Soooska:balloons: :rabbithop:bunny18:toastingbuns :bestwishes

So how is the little birthday girl? Goin to get more spoiled tonight? :D:D

Pebbles and Pepsi wish the best for Pebbles' second birthday! Btw, Pebbles was wondering if she could have a piece of the b-day treat.. ;)

Give her a few kissies and hugs from little ol' me! :D

:party::bestwishes

Latest posts

Back