Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TrixieRabbit wrote:
OMG! Pebbles is ADROABLE! How do you get her to come back inside
Actually she prefers to be indoors. :dunno

I have to carry and put her outside,where she will run and play. But afterawhile she will start grooming herself and stand by the doorwaiting to come in. And if I open the door shewilldash in andrun forthe kitchen table where she likes to stay.

4586.jpg

4585.jpg

4489.jpg

4588.jpg

4589.jpg

4583.jpg

Rainbows! :D

She has just got to be the most adorable bunny Ihave seen, and to see that she is so clean. Can you send hermy way so she can teach Miffy not to make such a mess in her cage,please?:embarrassed::idea:whistling I promise I would get herback you as soon as possible!

loplover wrote: [/b]
This is crazy my birhday is Sunday too:shock:
This started in the Thread ...http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12929&forum_id=5&page=1

:elephant::bunnydance::elephant:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:elephant::bunnydance::elephant:
Bunnytopia,Carrot,Loplover,My Wife,My Son's Girlfriend, and Our Neighbour's Son.

And anyone else who has aBirthday on April 16.

Ice Cream Cake :party:

4671.jpg

Yummie ... Can I Have Some Cake Too? ;)
4672.jpg

No Cake?? :(
4673.jpg

Sulk....
4674.jpg

Boo Hoo...
4675.jpg

Awww Pebbles, ice-cream cake isn't really thatgood for bunnies (though gotta admit it looks delicious). Perhaps youcan have something else, for being such a precious bunny ;).

ps. Happy Birthday to Mrs. Pet_Bunny for Sunday :)

Jan

peapoo_bunny wrote:
more pebbles pictures please!
I've been cheating on Pebbles.... :shock:
I wastakingpictures of otherRABBITS. :no
Hope you guys forgive me, I know Pebbles doesn't .... :nope
So here are the pictures.

Pebbles .... Please forgive me.... :bow :bunnybutt:

A local Rabbit Club set up a bunny display in a shopping mallover the Easter weekend.
*No rabbits were sold for this event.*

4743.jpg

4738.jpg

4739.jpg

4740.jpg

4741.jpg

Rainbows! :)

Thoses were great pictures.

Do you want to get another one after seeing all those cute bunnies.

Just remember all Bunnies are different, our oldest Buttercup is thebest, he kisses us, lets us pick him up, cuddles with us he's just thebest. While the other three won't let us even pet them toomuch. Well Daisy Mae you can actually get a pet in but that's about it.

Thanks for the pictures

Soooska:apollo:

Latest posts

Back