Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
How much snow do you have?

We had a record snowfall on Saturday,25cm (9.8 in). The old recordwas 21.1cm.
The temperature is around -4* C (24.8*F).
I had my snowblower out and cleared out our neighborhood. I was everybody's friend that day. :D

Here is a picture of last Saturday March 12.

3540.jpg

Andthis was yesterday, March 18.

3541.jpg

Rainbows! :)

<<<I had mysnowblower out and cleared out our neighborhood. I waseverybody's friend that day.>>>>

You didn't need to do that - you could've just got Pebbles to go anddig everyone out :D. That is an awful lot of snow for March. Great theway you took the photo from the same angle - you can really see howmuch snow came down!

Jan

:D:D:Dgoing to die form cutenessoverload!!!:D:D:Deverytime i come back and look at the newpictures pebbles keeps getting cuter and cuter!! i lovepebbles!:inlove::heart::bunnyheart

She's just too cute.

You must have more pictures, when the forum was down what else could you have done LOL.

More Pictures Please. I'm so in LOVE with Pebbles she's just too darn cute.

Soooska:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
You must have more pictures, when the forum was down whatelse could you have done LOL.

You are so right. Iwould check everyday with no avail. Sawsome movies during that time. :D
Here are some pictures that I posted, but were deletedwhen there was a glitch.

Some YAWNING Pictures....

The NORMAL yawn....
3948.jpg

The GOOFY yawn.....
3949.jpg

STRETCH.....
3951.jpg

and YAWN....
laugh.gif

3950.jpg

Rainbows! :singing

Are those the papaya tablets I see in her dish? Gosh all of mineeat theirs in no time.

I like the rug she on, what material is it and where did you buy it?

Soooska:apollo:

Pebbleseats the papaya tabletslater, because she is full from the oats, sunflowerseeds,Extrusion pellets andsome alfalfahay. She would dig out all the favorites to eatfirst. Her regular Oxbow T pellets and Timothy Hayare the last that she eats. :D
The straw mats are from the dollar store. I bought several, but since then, I never saw any more.

Here is a BINKY......

4136.jpg

Rainbows! :)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I just wanna snatch her up andrun!
Are you sure you are fast enough?

4369.jpg

4370.jpg

4371.jpg

Rainbows! :bunnydance:
Ever heard of Clint Black's song, "Nothin' But The Tailights" ???

This is Pebbles version - NOTHIN' BUT THETAIL!!!

Latest posts

Back