Pebble is a bit off colour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness Michaela! I am so so so sorry to read this, and that I wasn't here to see this before now. I feel so awful for you and hope you are ok. If you need to talk - you know I'm here for you, as is everyone else.

I am shocked - I didn't expect to read that.

*hugs* :(

Oh Michaela...I can't believe this happened to you...my love is with you, Sweetie...

Binky free and healthy, Pebbles...we'll miss you so much...

:bunnyangel::rainbow: :bigtears:

I'm so sorry Michaela. I was really hoping she would make it out ok. It burned me to read this. It's just not the same atmosphere here anymore.... everything is going wrong. :sad:

I keep coming back to this thread, and re reading it over and over, hoping I've made a mistake somewhere. I just can't believe Pebble is gone.:in tears:

What is going on lately?:tears2: It's like a curse or something...:bigtears:

[align=center]:bigtears:[/align]
[align=center]I'm so sorry. I wish I knew what to say but I don't. I'm very sorry for your loss.[/align]
[align=center]:cry1:[/align]

I can't see anyway that medication had anything to do with what the vet assumed was wrong with Pebble. If it were up to me I'd have a serious sit down with vet and ask what the **** he was thinking!

I know that I get ticked off about the lack of rabbit savy vets here but I sure am happy that our vets do not touch rabbits unless they are certified to. I wish it was like there everywhere. Could have save one bunny and a poor girl's heart from breaking.

:hug::cry1:

Thanks for your thoughts.

My mum took Pebble to that vet, I didn't want her to go there, she wouldn't have went there if I was home, but they are the closest and she was very worried, Pebble had gone all floppy, she did what any decent person would have done, what reason would she have for not trusting a vet? She never realised vets really haven't a clue about rabbits, I told her but she thought I was overreacting, she believes me now though and feels so so guilty, but it isn't her fault. She's the only other person in my house who cared about Pebble, (except my little brother but he's to young to understand, we just told him Pebble was with Berri and the Angels now. He wanted to know how many angels came to get her and what colour they were).

Pebble didn't have gas, I don't know what she did have, but it was a hell of a lot more serious than that. Gas doenst make bunnies go floppy. The medication was deffo the wrong one, but I don't think that caused her to die, she didn't take very much of it, she couldn't swallow, it was all over her face and yellow stuff fell out of her mouth when she died.

Pebble died with me comforting her, and Ebony laying next to her, at least her death was quick and she didn't suffer for long, unlike my poor poor Berri. But they are together now.

Latest posts

Back