Pebble is a bit off colour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you call and find out exactly what they gave her? or is it on the paperwork?

She needs to poo.

Do you have any pedialyte or nutrical? I would give her some for more energy.

I would give her pretty large doses of Infacol every hour for four hours. I'm not exactly sure how much though. It will not hurt her so it can be a bit of a larger dose.

Get better Pebble. :nurse:

Megan

No there isn't even any paper work, I dont know why she went to that vet I told her not oo, they were so so terrible at treating Berri.

I put some Infacol in her mouth, I think it went down, byut I dont know, she's trying to get up and she cant her front legs seem to be worse than the back. I want to take her to another vet but I really don't know where to go, they are so bad here.

Her belly seems to have gotten bigger, its not hard but bigger, could this be bloat? Why would her legs be like this?

Muj rang the vet and asked what it was, they gave her a rabbit anitbiotic and something in her mouth called Spectam, I have no idea what that is, her mouth is all yellow from it. hen I syringe baby food and water in her mouth she just lets it sit there and wont swallow. :(

What is going on?! I can't believe this!

:bawl:I wish there was something we all could have done to help save her. I'm so sorry.

:bigtears:

oh God, theres just no words right now to describe the heartache. We're here for you Michaela.

Rest in peace sweet girl, Berri is waiting for you.

:bigtears:

Oh NOOOOOOO.......

I'm so sorry. I'm just now seeing this thread.....

I'm gonna go be quiet for a bit and cry and come back later...

Peg

oh god, I'm so sorry hun. Sigh... (HUGS).

Nadia

Oh Michaela... I'm so sorry. now I'm crying... this has been such a tough month

Binkie freePebble :rainbow: :in tears:

Oh my god Michaela, I am so so sorry :sad:

I've been so busy worrying about myself and didn't even realise you were having any troubles with Pebble. I feel so bad :cry1:.

I'm so sorry hun :rose:, this is not fair at all :cry4:. My love to you.

Latest posts

Back