Peapoo,Petey &Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys...

she does look cute running around in her christmas outfit...but its not christmas so i doubt she'll be wearing that one again anytime soon..which shes probably happy about:)lol

no pictures to post until cameras charged.:(.dont know when that will be, since i havent even plugged it in yet

finally went and bought the stuff to make peapooa new cage today...she loves it...it has 8 shelves that she's justfiguring out are there....put her in it about 30 min. ago:D

what was funny was when iwent to buy the nic cubes, this rabbit had fallen from the ceiling ofthe store, and someone had put it with the cubes

Wow it looks so awesome!! That is really cool! I wish my buns could have something like that!!:)

Have fun Peapoo:elephant::bunnydance::colors:

bunnylover78642 wrote:
Wow it looks so awesome!! That is really cool! I wish mybuns could have something like that!!:)

Have fun Peapoo:elephant::bunnydance::colors:
well, we've been waiting for awhile to get her a better cage...and ifinally went and got the stuff to make it... she made a huge messyesterday, so im guessing she had fun.

peapoo gobbling up her lettuce yesterday..

Latest posts

Back