Ohio 3 bunnies need a home: RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to come in at the end here... I'll do whatevers needed.

Thank you everyone for your help, I appreciate it very much... I'm so sad but happy, its very confusing feeling.

SugarGlider wrote:
Sorry to come in at the end here... I'll do whatevers needed.

Thank you everyone for your help, I appreciate it very much... I'm so sad but happy, its very confusing feeling.

:hug:

My husband and I were talking. We discussed how hard it would be to rehome one of our buns much less Ringo who needs so much. I could not imagen having to do that. As I said I will keep you updated. If you ever just need to hear how she is you just let me know.

You know...if you happen to want to swing her by Texas on her way from Ohio to CT..."Auntie Peg" will be happy to watch over her for a bit...say a month or two?

:biggrin2:

Seriously, I wanted to say that I can't think of a better home for her than w/ Ali - thanks to all of her experience with Ringo. You know you'll be seeing a TON of photos of her...right? And that Ali will keep all of us updated as we'll just take turns bugging her for more updates!

I'm so glad Apple is going to Ali...it just feels so right.

OK...this is more difficult than I thought!

A few questions:

First, Robin, if need be, can you do Saturday early afternoon instead? What about you Grace, can you do Sat if need be?

Second, Grace, could you do Dubois to Harrisburg instead of Dubois to Milton?

Milton was a little too far for Fran (luvmyzoocrew) so Mary Ellen (Bunnicula) has offered to meet Grace if she can get Apple to Harrisburg. Then hopefully we can get her closer to Fran in Allentown.

*whew*

Saturday will be fine but I just wanna put out there that next weekend would be a billion times better for me BUT I'm more than willing to do whatever is needed.

I stupidly forgot my sons 10th birthday is this weekend, how's that for mom of the year? We were already broke to begin with, time is not an issue, but I gotta get the poor kid something for his birthday :(

This has been a very bad week, but all of you and your care and concern for my baby is a bright spot.

It sounds like everything's on its way to being worked out for Alicia and Apple! I can't wait to hear that she's safe and sound in her new home. And I also can't wait for more pics of the sweet girl once she's set up in her new pen. She's certainly a cutie and I think Alicia is the best person to take care of Apple - it all sounds great!

Good luck with the trip. I wish I could be of some kind of help :?. Instead, though, I'll just keep everyone and everybun in my thoughts.

Yeah this weekend is proving to be crazy for everyone! If we have to hold off we can, the main reason we were trying to push for this weekend is that Alicia will be in NJ and could meet someone and take the bun home with her. If we wait for another weekend it adds like 3 hours onto the transport where we have to find help getting her from NJ up to CT..

Definitely no need to apologize, Robin! I know you are beyond overwhelmed. Im trying to make this as easy as possible on you and your family. :hug2:

I think I may have found someone near Allentown to drive to Bloomsburg, which is just a little east of Milton where Grace had planned to drive. The only catch is that shes only available early Sunday morning, which wouldnt give the transport enough time to get to her. She did offer to let Apple stay the night. Robin, do you have a small cage you could send with Apple to stay over? Then Alicia could pick her up from this girl in the morning.

Grace, would Sat afternoon Dubois-Bloomsburg work for you?

Either time would work. My only commitment for the weekend is 2:30 on sunday.

She cant drink out of a water dish so either way she'll be in a small travel cage, so she can have water for the trip.

I can't do Saturday since we're booked for our best friend's retirement bash from 2-5, then helping with clean-up after.

I saw the possibility of doing Dubois to Harrisburg...is that right? I can do that or go farther on Sunday on I80.

This is gonna work...just need to get the hairy details worked out!

I had cry and I feel a lot better. Holding it all in was making me feel crazy.

You are all so amazing, thank you from all of us (skin and fur) for helping make this happen. Apple is such an amazing little girl and such a survivor and she will be so happy in her new home.

Thank you :rabbithop

Aww Robin, we're here for you. Im sorry this is so difficult for you. Ive rehomed some of my foster bunnies and I know how difficult that was, I cant imagine how this is for you since you raised Apple from a baby.

I do have some good news though! Luvmyzoocrew says she could meet pumpkinandwhiskersmom near White Haven, PA!

So if this could happen Sunday, could you leave at like 9 AM, Robin? Heres a possible trip plan:

9:00 AM - 11:00 AM:
Edinburg, OH to Dubois, PA (134 miles) filled by Robin (SugarGlider)

11:15 AM - 2:15 PM:
Dubois, PA to White Haven, PA (178 miles) filled by Grace (PumpkinandWhiskersmom)

2:30 PM - 3:45 PM:
White Haven, PA to Quakertown, PA (61 miles) filled by Fran (luvmyzoocrew)

Then Alicia could plan on meeting Fran at her place (or somewhere close to the expressway if thats easier) around4 PM or so.

Work for everyone? I'll help you look for meeting places in those areas if that works. Let me know :)

(((PS.I just edited it bc I noticed I accidently put Grace's leg as 4 hrs instead of 3.)))

Looks like the plan is coming together for Sunday. That is great.

If this falls through and you need to take the route through southern PA, just let me know. I'm happy to be available for back up.

~Mary Ellen

edited to add:
Haley, don't hesitate to call me if the plans need to change and I'm not on line.

woo hoo glad to see it all came together, Thank you Haley for all the stress and scheduling you have been doing. I am glad to get to meet Grace and Alicia, i hope you gals arent crazy :craziness :tongue j/k lol

I will be off the computer till at least sat, i hope to get on to check once in the next two days, but i will defintely check on sat. We are getting new windows so i will not be able to get to the computer, and i will be doing some serious twicthing,lol. Hopefully everything stays put,lol. Talk to y ou all soon, glad to see it has come together , sofar.

I am excited about seeing Apple and our Ro members. ?i am also excited to be a part of this too.

Just read this post, and that time table sounds perfect...will be able to get to early church, then off to Dubois to pick up dear Apple and meet sugarglider....this is gonna be so awesome. When I get home, I'll get on asap and let everyone know how things went....:happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back