Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pam withdrawls!!!!!!!!! Need a daily dose of"pamnock wisdom". Our fall shows are starting up could usesome pointers!!!!!!!!

I just can’t take it anymore! Please come back!

Love, Sebastian

PA1703271.jpg

Whew!!!! I'm back -- the stress wasreally getting to me, but the new power supply finally arrived for mypc and mr. computer guru came over tonight to put it in :)

I'll be getting ausbthumb driveandbacking up all my graphics. Hubby said this is the last ofthe $$$$ that we'll put into this old pc -- it's time for a new onenext time this thing crashes.

As you can imagine,I've got a ton ofsecretarial andsweepstakeswork that I'm behind onfor the Ohioregional Holland Lop club, so I'll be busy playing catch-up.Our fair is this week, and I'll also be gone over the weekend judgingshows. We're also busy with school, so I won't be onlinequite as much this fall.

We have had an exciting fair -- one of our junior Hollands won Best InShow -- we arevery proud of the little guy:) His sister won Best Opposite Sex ofBreed. Matthew won Best of Breed and Best Opp with his DwarfHotots and Best Opp. Polish. Stephanie won Best and Best OppEnglish Spot and first place with her French Lop (it also went on towin something in variety -- but I can remember what).

Very thrilled to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pam

Here's a baby photo of "Shen", our little guy that wonBest In Show . . .

15HollandBtort.jpg

Here is is sister "Binta" . . .

Tort5.jpg

I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I'm so happy!

dancerdude.gif

Glad you're back Pam!

Congrats on all the good stuff at the shows!

Raspberry

I amsooooooooo glad to seeyour back Everyone Missed Youso much ,

no more crashing computers for You MISSY!!!!!!!!!! . lol

Welcome Back !!!!!!:happybunny:

Well DONE Pam! Congratulations!:bunnydance::bunnydance::groupparty::bunnydance::bunnydance:

And welcome back, you were really, really missed!:hug:

Welcome back Pam!!!:elephant::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Thanks for the pics!! Shen and Binta are gorgeous!!!

Congratulations on the show results.

pamnock wrote:
Wehave had an exciting fair -- one of our junior Hollands won Best InShow -- we arevery proud of the little guy:) His sister won Best Opposite Sex ofBreed. Matthew won Best of Breed and Best Opp with his DwarfHotots and Best Opp. Polish. Stephanie won Best and Best OppEnglish Spot and first place with her French Lop (it also went on towin something in variety -- but I can remember what).

Here's a baby photo of "Shen", our little guy that wonBest In Show . . .

15HollandBtort.jpg

Here is is sister "Binta" . . .

Tort5.jpg

Hiya Doll!

Youreally cleaned up atTheFair!I'm so happy for you andyours. Those little Loves are precious.You must've gotten the whole Table ofTrophies.

Like the others, I'm overjoyed you're back!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

samandshawn wrote:
What a cutie, is the bun wearing a collor?

Yup, it's a harness. Ever try to catch a Polishbaby? :shock: They're faster than a speedingbullet!

(Pam knows a little about that.) :wink:

He's been such an angel lately that he doesn't need one anymore.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back