Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I may be offline for a couple moreweeks. My pc has an uncommonly small power supply whichcomputer guru is attempting to hunt down for the cheapest price.

Currently going through major withdrawal :shock:

Miss you guys . . .

Pam

Miss You too ,snarfing computers , just when you needinformation it whipes out thebest sorce ! :mad:

This board is sooooo not the same without you, Pam.

:sad:

Not having Buck around is bad enough, now not having you here...let's talk about withdrawals, Lady! :shock:

Sending you love and looking forward to your return.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Ahhh You should have back ups of everything. WEpretty much do plus 3 pc up and running off of internet. lol. One forDJ, one for me and one for his parents since they are moving in thisweekend. lol

IS off to Hunt Down PamsTech and thump him soundly about the headand Shoulders ! We Are Waitingthe Return Of Our PAM!!!!!!!hurry hurry !!!

Jeesh, what the heck is needed thats so hard tofind?? Unless its REALLY old, I wouldn't think anything wouldbe THAT hard to get!

BlueGiants-if just your motherboard and power supply went, youshouldn't have lost anything off the drive, unless it burned out thedrive in the process, which if it has just one hard drive, you'dalready know!

Good luck Pam, hope your back soon!

I miss you, Pam.

If I pucker up, will you come back sooner??

tuckersbeaverface.jpg
Tucker068.jpg

attachment.php

I'm just so depressed without you. No one understands us the way you do.

:rofl: Thats totallyPathetic and so hystericallmao . I just hope it works !!!!!!!!!

She can resist a lot of things, but she can't resist "her Tucker".

He just isn't the same without Pam.

I wanna know what the heck they needed thats sohard to get!!! I don't have this much trouble getting parts on oldoutdated equipment when I need it at work!! (and trust me, we have someOOOOLLLDDD stuff!!)

Hopefully she gets back soon!!! I think if I were Pam, I'd have caved already and had to buy a new unit! LOL

OHHHH>...poor Tucker looks so sadin that last picture...she'll have to cave! :p

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
I think if I were Pam, I'd have caved already and had to buya new unit! LOL

She has to have the information from her old computer transferred to the new one.

-Carolyn

Thats when you put the hard-drive in the old oneinto the new unit and transfer... ;) There's ways aroundit......I'd be happy to help if she decides to go that route! Justsaying, she's by far a much more patient person that I am! LOL!

Latest posts

Back