Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I'm currently offline due to mechanical failure of my pc:( Going through MAJORwithdrawal!

Will be checking my email every couple of days from the library.

Cross your fingers that it was just my power supply that blew -- waiting to hear back from computer guru.

Talk to you all again soon!!!!!!!!!

Pam

The heck with PC withdrawals, I'm havin Pamnock withdrawals!

I hope it's all better soon.

I wondered what was up with the new username. :ponder:

-Carolyn

I was attempting to log in and the library pcwouldn't let me until I got out of my email window. Finallygot it figured out, but had tried to login under a different account toget it working.

Hope I get my baby working again soon! So much online work to do, and limited to 1 hour here at the library. :(

Pam

OH No Pam , notthe PC!!!!! Everyone laughs at me because Ihave 2 working Pc's close together , I think I maybe Justified . Cant be without a computerespecially where You Home School . what a horror show for You.

Hope to see you soon.

We don't cyberschool -- so we don't depend onthe pc for school. (Although we do need it for research andreports). My major concern is the Ohio Holland LopClub records (membership database, financial records and 6 months worthof sweepstakes records).

Also, all my graphics will be lost because I don't have a cd burner -- so no way to save the huge amount of files I have :(

Worse things could happen though -- I'm thankful for what I do have and look forward to being back on the board soon.

Pam

Just like cars, it's a love/hate relationship sometimes.

Wish I could help, Pam! Will be checking in with you at home.

:phone:

-Carolyn

Yikes! That just plain stinks. What will we do without you? I hope that you get it fixed soon!

No Pam??? AHHHHH!!!

Computers can be such problem machines. Although, I'velearned my lesson from this, I'm going to back up all my stuff to CD!

Jen

Oh you poor thing! We just wentthrough all this! Blew the mother board and a power supply(??) ... I'm still not sure how much stuff I lost! You havemy sympathy! I hope it gts fixed quickly... Talk to yourcomputer guru... he/she might be able to back up stuff for you from thehard drive...

Good luck, we miss you!!!!!!!!!! Hurry back! WEneed you!!!!!!!!!!!! And the bunnies of the world need you!!!

:sad: MISSING YOU!

I hope they can fix it for you soon. Iknow how hard it is to be without your computer. I wentthrough withdrawl bad.

Hurry up computer fix it man, we need our Pam back.

Tina

Just think, what if computers were neverinvented?:shock2:Be glad we've at least got computers, otherwise wewould'nt have met such nice people! Hope you have a computer up andrunning soon! :race::runningrabbit:

Ellie

pamnock wrote:
Hi Guys!

I'm currently offline due to mechanical failure of my pc:( Going through MAJORwithdrawal!

Will be checking my email every couple of days from the library.

Cross your fingers that it was just my power supply that blew -- waiting to hear back from computer guru.

Talk to you all again soon!!!!!!!!!

Pam

Pam- did you make a new user name 'pamnock22'??

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:

Pam- did you make a new user name 'pamnock22'??

Yep -- that was me :) Was unable to log on under my own ID so tried to re-register (didn't work).

Carolyn -- can you delete that user name for me? ;)

Computer guru was over last night. Itseems thepower supply blew in my pc, and nothing else "appears" to bedamaged. Could have had it fixed last night,butunfortunately, my pc has a small power supply box, so onehad to be ordered. Best case senerio -- pc could be fixedbyFriday. If my pc is indeed dead, I'llbe ordering a new one, but it'll take me time to get everything loadedback on it and get back on-line again.

Pam

Latest posts

Back